7

Your pov...
I tripped over my own feet as we walked through a messy path. I was still blindfolded. I squeaked as I almost fell for the fifth time. "Are we almost there?" Shu stopped, causing me to stop too, since he had my hand. "We're here. Stand here." I could hear him taking deep breaths. I felt his hand run up and down my arms. He sighed and reached for my blindfold. He slowly took it off and my eyes adjusted to the light. I gasped.
We were in a field, there were lanterns hung from trees in a circle; in the middle was a blanket and basket. Shu moved behind me and slid his arms around my waist. "Do you like it?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded speechless. Shu and I walked over to the blanket and sat down. "Did you do all of this?" I asked in awe. He nodded. "I wanted to give you a relaxing night since it seems you have been a bit stress. Now I KNOW you need it, especially with the whole 'vampire thing' that was kinda thrown at you so suddenly. I know you're uncomfortable about it." He chuckled a little. I smiled. "I have to say, it's kinda..... unbelievable." I laughed a little. He grabbed the basket and opened it. "I made some food for us." He handed me a sandwich and got one for himself. "Its turkey."I thanked him and took it out of the small bag it was in. I took a bite and smiled. "Shu, this is 'fang'tastic!" Shu took a bite and suddenly got the joke. He started choking and I busted out laughing, falling backwards. I started crying from laughing so hard. Shu stopped choking and glared at me. I stopped laughing for a second. "Man, I might laugh so hard, I'll laugh myself into a coffin." I laughed a little more and sat up. Shu shook his head a little with a smile on his face. "Y/n, I love you, but if you make anymore puns like that, I'll kill you." My face became hot but I laughed. "W-what?" He asked. Shu's eyes went wide and he sighed. "Shit. Um. I actually brought you here to tell you something." He got really serious really quickly. He leaned forward towards me. "I understand if you don't feel the same..." He continued getting closer to me, but I didn't move. His blue eyes were almost glowing. "....I like you, y/n." My face burned, but I still didn't move. At this point I felt his breath on my lips. I leaned a little bit forward and kissed him. He kissed back automatically. He pushed me back so I was laying with him on top of me. He pulled away from the kiss and stared at me. His eyes scanning my body. He smiled and kissed me again. After a couple minutes it turned into a heated make out session. His hands found their way towards my chest and I arched my back. I groaned when he suddenly pulled away and created at least five feet of empty space between us. "Uh. I think it's time I took you home." He looked like he was mentally not here anymore. I sighed. "You're not staying the nught anymore, are you?" He shook his head. His hair was a mess and parts of his clothes were messed up. He kept avoiding eye contact. I felt as if I did something wrong, so I just nodded. I don't want to upset him worse than I have already. We both grabbed everything and piled it in the basket. As we were walking towards the car, both of us were dead silent; same with in the car. As every second passed, I felt worse. What could I have done to upset him? When we pulled into my driveway, we got out. Shu stopped right before we walked inside. "I'll be going. I had a nice night." He said with a obviously fake smile. I shook my head. My feeling at this point was a mixture of upset, depressed, and numbness. I looked at him in the eye. His blue eyes widened as I felt liquid fall on my cheek. I didn't even realize that I was crying until now. "Well, I know you're lying. I have one question for you. What did I do to ruin tonight?" He looked shocked and what I had said had left him speechless, so I just silently walked inside and closed the door on him. I slumped against the door and cried.