Chapter 4

Finn's POV

It was 2 pm in the afternoon. I was alone in my room because Sami said that he was going somewhere. I had nothing to do and eventually got bored.

It was really hot so I had to take off my shirt and grabbed my phone. I thought of Sasha going here and I am just hoping that she isn't busy.

She said that she was coming over. After a while I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

Sasha's POV

He opened the door and revealed his perfectly sculpted body. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I replied. "Are you going to come in or what?" He said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and went in.

His room look really different from mine and he has a T.V. "You are allowed to bring a t.v inside your dorm?" I questioned him. "Of course you can. Why on earth would they just give you your room and would not be allowed to bring a t.v?" He said smiling at me. "I don't know" I giggled which eventually made him smile.

"Wanna watch t.v?" He asked "Sure!" I answered. We were having fun watching WWE and it turns out he also loves it. The show was over so he turned the t.v off and started a conversation. "So, you like WWE don't you?" "Yeah, ever since I was like 10". We got to know each other while he kept on giving me his attractive smile every time I would talk about things.

We were having fun and talked about lots of things until it was already 6 pm and it started to get colder. Finn stood up and grabbed his shirt and wore it. "Starting feel cold huh?" I questioned playfully. "You like seeing me without my shirt?" He said cockily. "No I don't"  I said starting to blush.

"Then why are you blushing?" He said making me blush even more. It was starting to get silent. I asked him breaking the silence "So you and Sami sleep here right?" "Yep". "Where is he right now?" I asked him even though I know where he is. "I don't know. That is why I texted you so I won't feel alone" he said flirtly making me blush a lot.

"I should be better going now" I started to walk to the door. "You're leaving now? Why?" He asked "Because it is already 7 pm and I have go to sleep. "Then why don't you sleep here with me?" He suggested. "No I can't" "Why" he questioned sadly "Because I need to find Bayley right now"

"So maybe next time then?" He said with a smirk on his face. "Maybe" I said as I started to walk through the door until he grabbed me by the arm softly. "May I just do this to you?" He asked and immediately kissed me in the cheek before I could talk.

I went back to my dorm. As I went inside I saw a worried Bayley. "Where have you been" she asked worriedly. "I was just at Finn's room since you and Sami went out on date leaving me nothing to talk with" I said.

Bayley and I ate our dinner and slept. I couldn't get any sleep because of what happened hours ago. I could even still hear Bayley texting Sami which is starting to irritate me.

"Can you please just go to sleep?!" I said as she was shocked by the fact that I was still awake. "Sorry there Sash. I will just turn off my ringtone and you can sleep peacefully" she said making me smile.

"You are the best friend a girl could ask for" I told her as she said "I know I am".