Chapter 2

Cafeteria
Bayley's POV

We went to the cafeteria the noticed that all of the tables were occupied. Sasha and I decided to just go back to our dorm then saw Becky and Charlotte waving at us.

"Sorry for not introducing myself clearly. My names Rebecca Quin also known as Becky" as we started our conversation. "My name is Ashley Flair or you can call me Charlotte." "Wait a minute, you're a Fliehr?!" I asked shockingly. "Well yah did I forget to mention it?" "Well no, you didn't" Sasha said.

As conitued our conversation, a guy suddenly came sitting next to Charlotte. "Hey babe!" he said. "Where have you been?" Charlotte asked. It seemed as though she forgot that we were still here. "Oh yeah I forgot this are my two new friends Bayley and Sasha" "Well hello there, the names Allen" he said shaking our hands.

We were talking about random stuff, then Becky stood up and started walking away. "What did we do?" Sasha asked. "Well when she does it means that she going to her boyfriend Dean to his dorm." Charlotte explained.

Sasha's POV

We sat at our table as silence came play. "So, do you have a boyfriend Sasha?" Allen suddenly asked breaking the silence. "No, I don't. Why?" "Then you're lucky, because I think Finn likes you" Allen said pointing Finn. "Oh yeah, he is still single." He added

I turned my head to see Finn staring at me. I started to blush as Charlotte snapped me out "Hello? Are you still there?" "Of course I am" I told them. "You like him don't you?" Allen said as I felt my cheeks burning. "No!" "Then why are you blushing?" Charlotte asked.

Bayley suddenly answered "It is because thay bumped into each other then Sasha started crying because Finn was wearing a scary looking mask". "Why can't you shut up Bayley?" I told her starting to get annoyed. "Because I can't stop" she said jokingly. "At least I did not just hug a random guy like THE Sami Zayn" I talked back. Bayley started blushing as Allen and Charlotte started laughing at us.

Finn's POV

I was sitting beside Enzo and Sami as I kept on staring at Sasha, her beautiful face, laugh, eyes, and even her smile. "Hey Finn! Yohoo! Are you still there?" Enzo said trying to snap me out. I was not listening to every word he was saying. Suddenly, Sami twisted my ears "Oww! What was that for?!" I growled at them.

"Why would you be asking me? You tell me why you kept on staring at her" Sami said with a smirk on his face. "Hey Sami I've heard that you just hugged that new girl Bayley" Enzo. "I didn't hugged her, she hugged me" Sami.

I wasn't listening to either both of them. Until Sami asked me "Hey Finn, why don't you ask that Sasha girl her number" "Why would I do that?" I asked sternly. "So that maybe you could talk to her instead of staring at her" answered Sami. "Ok fine, but only if you ask Bayley her number?" "Why would I do that?" Sami asked. "Maybe so that you could talk to her instead of hugging her" I told him jokingly.

"Ok fine whatever" he said as he rolled his eyes.

After lunch...

Sasha's POV

My friends and I have finished our lunch so we have decided to go back to our dorms. Before that, I have to go to the comfort room.

I went out of the comfort room and suddenly bumped into Finn, again. "Woah sorry their mate didn't see yah" he apologoized with his irish accent. "It's fine" I was supposed to go to my dorm until he grabbed my arm softly.

I felt my stomach started to fill in with butterflies and my cheecks started to burn. "Hey Sasha, may I um ask for your number?" He asked "Wait, what did you say?" I felt cheeks burning and he said "I said may I ask your number?"

"Uh ok" I said as gave my number and walked off to my dorm.

When I arrived, I saw Sami went out of our dorm and asked myself What was he doing there?

I entered the room and saw Bayley smiling at the ceiling absentmindedly. "What's up with you?" I asked her as she continued smiling at the ceiling.