Kirk

Kirk

You were waiting at a bus stop at about twilight, watching the sky turn light blue, and grey clouds follow. It was going to rain soon, and there was a good chance you were gonna get stuck in it. The bus shelter was tiny, and the roof was tin with small holes in it. You didn't have an umbrella with you, so you knew you were soon to be drenched. The clouds in the distance made a low rumbling sound, only causing you to groan. You looked around, hoping to see a bus, but instead see a stranger, whose face was hidden by a red umbrella. You follow his feet with your eyes, not looking up at his face. He sat down next to you, causing you to look up and meet a beautiful shade of blue that not even the sky could match. He smiled at you, and you returned the gesture. "Hey," he said in a deep seductive voice. "Hi," you muttered back shyly. The sky rumbled again and rain started bucketing down, causing a few drops to fall onto your head. "This rain huh?" He smirked, holding his hand just outside the bus shelter. "Crazy right," you muttered, smiling back at him. "Where you headed to?" He asked, moving over a bit closer to you. "Well only a few blocks away but I didn't want to get wet..." You muttered, trying not to get lost in his deep blue eyes. He smiled, "I'm heading in that direction and have an umbrella and by the looks of it the bus won't be here anytime soon, wanna go with me?" You blushed, "I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble..." He stood up and offered his arm for you to take. You stood up an took it gratefully, smiling like crazy. He fixed umbrella in one hand and then held it above your heads. He smiled and his gaze linger on your eyes, before falling down to the ground. "No trouble at all"

"So you work for Star Fleet too?" He asked, still with your arm in his. "Yeah I'm a scientist on the USS Adelphi," you smiled. The rain was still pouring, but the wind picked up and shot you both with a powerful blast, soaking you both. He groaned and you shivered, You were absolutely freezing. It was really bad, your teeth were chattering and you were shaking slightly. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, titling his head slightly. "C-c-cold" you muttered, trying to control your chattering teeth. He passed you the umbrella. "Will you hold this for a sec?" he asked. You nodded and took the umbrella while he took his large coat off and wrapped it around you. "Here," he muttered. You smiled up at him. "Th-thank you," you said, feeling better already. He took back the umbrella, but instead of taking your hand, he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, and pulled you close. His body heat instantly stopped your teeth from chattering. You blushed and he laughed. "Better?" You nodded and wrapped your own arm around his waist. The wind gushed again and blew the umbrella inside out, and then up out if his hands and into the sky. He groaned angrily and turned back to you. "So much for staying dry... Sorry about that..." You giggled, arousing his curiosity. "What is it?" he asked. "I'm soaking wet, and almost dying of hyperthermia and basically wondering around the middle of nowhere with a complete stranger and frankly Captain I've never been happier in my life!" You said laughing. He rolled his eyes and his grip around your waist tightened. He looked into your eyes and smiled. You smiled back and looked up at him. He looked down at your lips and slightly bit his own, then looked back into your eyes. He leaned closely to you, and you eyes slowly closed. His lips pressed softly against you own, and you pulled away for a second smiling, still with your eyes closed. You kissed again, just the slightest bit more this time and he laughed when you pulled away. "You know the rain isn't really that bad after all," he smirked.

(Authors note)

Could someone please explain how I'm at 4.3K like what even?
I love you guys thanks for your adorable comments and suggestions, I've started on a few so they will hopefully be up soonish! Thank to all those who vote comment and or just read :)