Changgu sighed. "Right, I wonder too. You would probably be both the happiest people now."

"But Changgu,"

"What?"

"I think I like Yuto. I think I like him a lot." I said, feeling my chest tightened. "And I also wish I could go back to the time when I liked Yanan the most, so that I wouldn't hurt him, so that he won't go through what I went through."

Changgu sighed, smiling at me. "You both drive me crazy."

"But I... I'm actually thankful I met Yuto." I said. Changgu wrapped his arm around my shoulder and shook my hair with his other hand.

"I know," he said. "You're shot by cupid's arrow, I know. I know Yanan is our friend and you don't want to hurt him, but he'll be fine. He'll meet the right person for him and he will move on just like you did. You know the cliché, they say, time heals everything. We're still young. What if it's your time with Yuto right now? I'm not jinxing itㅡbut what if your time with Yanan is later in life? Or what if you both really find the right people for you and later on, you'll realize why you guys didn't happen."

I smiled at him. Changgu always believes that there is a reason for everything. And I really want to believe him right now. "Don't you like anyone?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good. I love music."

I chuckled. "Ah, the time you love someone more than you love music would be epic."

"I'm going crazy enough with your drama and Yanan's. I don't need one for myself." he said, grinning.

But Changgu is a good looking mess. He knows a lot of girls are actually prying for his attention, and he is nice to them allㅡactually, kind of flirty to everyone but he never pursued anyone into a romantic relationship.

"They're here!" he said, getting up immediately.

We greeted Yanan's parents and led them to their room.

"Still the same circle of friends." His mother commented, nodding while looking at me and Changgu.

"How are you doing?" Changgu asked politely.

As we all chatted awkwardly, the elevator's doors opened and Yanan stood there waiting for us. "Hi, mom and dad!"

After his parents inspected their room, ending with a nod of approval, they treated us to an early dinner in a fine restaurant.

They talked about Yanan changing his major by the end of the year, which meant he was transfering too. Yanan already made it clear that he won't be moving out from their dorm and that, his parents allowed.

"Thank you for the dinner!" Changgu and I said in sync as Yanan's parents were leaving. And then we watched their car drive away.

And we could breathe normally again.

Yanan smiled at the both of us, shaking our hair. "Thank you, chingudeul!" He said, "It could have been worse without you two."

After everything, I met up with Yuto near my dorm. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hi!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Hi," he said, wrapping his arms around me. "How did it go?" he asked. I texted him today, saying I'll be with my friends and Yanan's parents.

I groaned and buried my face on his chest. "Looong day. His parents are always people to impress." I said, grinning. "Well, how's your day?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Great now that I saw you."

"Ha-ha. Smooth." I said, frowning but blushing at the same time.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yuto," I called.

"Hm?"

"Wanna see my paintings?"

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Of course."

"But..." I said reluctantly.

"What?"

"I'll have to sneak you in."

• • •

A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thanks for reading!~♡
how was your valentines day guys?
i spent it playing a new videogame i bought, eating and sleeping haha #potatolifeiscool

is the yanone ship sinking lately? bcs i see a lot of honggu 👀 and kinan? XD whats kino and yanan's ship name lol

also this book is actually... ending soon.