{ danger games }

Who wants to tell me about Danger games? Pls? If u are willing to, here are my questions ;

Was it a good episode?

Was there Chenry?

Was char jealous at all of the GS girls flirting with Henry?

Did the GS boys flirt with Char?

That's all 😂

I saw some promos and stuff, and it looked pretty good (except for the GS girls flirting wth henry.. although I don't blame them)

Also, cute after party with a bit of Jaele

if ur a lazy piece of shi like me and can't be bothered watching it, here are the Jaele moments.

1. Jace mentioned the 'kid grounded' episode, and they started to talk about how Riele wore his kid Danger suit. Jace said Thomas looked good in his suit in the crossover, but didn't say anything about Riele. Then Riele said 'so I didn't look too good?'. Then jace was like 'welllll...'.

Jace shut ur face, we know u thought she looked sexy as hell, stop trynna act slick on camera 🙌🏼

2. Riele had to guess who tweeted what between Jace and Thomas, and Riele got the answer wrong. Then, Jace said 'I thought we had a deep connection' ( ☕️ 🐸 ) Riele replied with 'not at all'.

Ok guys so I have a theory 😂

Does Jace like Riele? But Riele isn't interested in him?

There are so many signs.

For example, those things I pointed out before ^^

And how Riele always looks pissed off at something, or like she doesn't wanna be in the place she is in?

If u watch all the afterparties and stuff, Riele just doesn't look interested (sometimes).

Jace is always hinting towards Riele, but it's like she isn't interested.

Even in that interview that Riele had a long time ago, and the interviewer asked Riele if her and Jace were dating... she replied straight away 'most definitely not'.

But do u think Jace would of had that answer if he was asked that?

I don't know y'all, but my hypothesis is that Jace is into Riele, but Riele isn't into him.

GUYS, LOOK AT THE HINTS

WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

😰

This fandom hypes me up too much lmao

later peeps ❤️