Chapter 14~Witnesses~Denali's

Recap

"The Volturi think Renesmee is an immortal child, they're coming."

"Here?"

"Here."

~

"So what do we do? When do they arrive?" I worried.

"They'll come when the snow sticks." Ali said ominously.

"Well when is that?! How do we prepare? The Volturi is- I mean- This is-" I hyperventilated. Seth stood behind me rubbing my shoulders, trying to calm me down.

"We can still run." Mom spoke out.

"Rose," Dad stopped her.

"No. There's a chance Isla can get away. They don't know about her." Mom Tried again.

"Irina knows. And if I've ever crossed her mind then so does Aro." I said, facing the facts. I forced a smile at mom through my watery eyes. "I'm done hiding. It's time to pay the piper."

~

We need witnesses so Ness, Jake, Eddie, Bella, Seth, and I went up to Alaska to convince the Denali's to help us

We need witnesses so Ness, Jake, Eddie, Bella, Seth, and I went up to Alaska to convince the Denali's to help us. Mom and Dad are out looking for our nomad friends, while Nana and Papa went to London.

Auntie Tanya was the first to speak. "Edward, is everything alright? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

"Is it Irina?" Aunt Carmen asked. "Have you heard from her?"

"Not directly." Eddie told them.

"Why are Isla and your bride waiting in the car?" Uncle Eleazar inquired.

"And why have you brought wolves with you? I can smell 'em from here." Auntie Katie (AN: I know it's Kate) scrunched her nose in disgust.

"My family is in danger. I need your help." Eddie pleaded.

"What happened?" Carmen asked.

"It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?"

"Of course." Tanya assured him.

"Okay, you ready?" I checked with Seth and Renesmee.

"Nope. Let's do this." Seth clapped his hands together.

"What if they don't like me?" Nessie worried.

"They'll love you."

"They just- don't quit understand you yet." I told her. We all got out of the car and their reaction was immediate.

"Are you insane? This is a crime!" Tanya yelled.

"It's not what you think. Ness isn't an immortal." I explained slowly. "Bella gave birth to her while she was still human. She and Eddie are Nessie's biological parents."

"She has blood in her veins. You can feel her warmth." Eddie informed them.

"I can feel it." Carmen commented.

"Impossible." Katie breathed out.

"I've never heard of such a thing." Eleazer added.

"She can show you, if you let her." Jake brought her closer to Tanya.

"Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Eddie guilt tripped Tanya. Jake moved forward some more, so Nessie could place her hand on Tanya's cheek.

"Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Bella told them. Tanya leaned forward to allow Nessie to touch her face.

"It's true." Tanya announced. "She's not immortal."

~

After convincing the Denali's and going home, Nana and Papa went out to convince their friends in Egypt, Amun and Kebi.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

AN: I know it's been like four weeks but I swear I've been busy! Every year on Christmas I get really sick and because of how stressed I've been it's come a little early just not full blast yet. I don't want to say that I'll be able to post more often because I want to be able to write more on my other stories. I wish I could focus more on this one but the more I focus on it now the less I can focus on it later in the year, if that makes sense.

Like if right now I slowly work on this but I focus more on other stories, I can hopefully finish those and have more time to work on this. But if I work on this and only this then later I'll have to put it on hold so I can catch up on my other stories, so I'd really rather do the first option.

Anyway thank you for being such amazing readers, and being so patient with me, Ily,

Bye,

Mae