CCGs Ghoul:Blood Tablets

"Miss Chiyuri." They call.

"Yuri's fine." I respond.

"We have acquired a new invention from a sponsor in a bordering country." Taking a small, red disk sized tablet he hands it to me. "This is made of artificial blood. It is absolutely harmless and it's purpose is to quench your a-hem, appetite. You are to record your condition once a day and come to us weekly for a check up." Giving me a run down on what I am to do again he let's me leave.

If I want to keep loving I'll have to bide by these rules. I mentally groan. After being told I couldn't eat, this is there solution! The placid feeling lingered until I was home. Kane- I mean Haise was home and casually conversing with someone on the phone.

Taking the disk from my purse I study it. I don't trust this. Something the little is supposed to calm my hunger? That's hella sketchy.

"Yuri I gotta go find where Urie and Shirazu have gone." Quinqe in hand he hurries past me out the door.

"Okay."

~^°^~

Slowly the nerves in her body become overwhelmed with a sudden calm. Her limbs lose feeling and she slowly starts drifting off enjoying the eerily relaxed sensation coursing through her.

~°~

Getting to my apartment complex I meet Itou in the lobby.

"Sasaki! There you are!" Giving his usual closed eyed smile he pats my shoulder. "I forgot what apartment was yours so i decided to wait for you."

"Im sure you could've just called me or Yuri; the Qs squad would have also told you."

"I guess your right, but now we can check on Yuri together."

"Check? Check for what?"

"The experiment ward have her on these blood tablets hopeing to calm her urges." Turning the corner we arrive. I stop myself from unlocking the door, smelling a strong aroma I look over to Itou.

Seeing my expression his smile turns down. We both look to the door as I slowly turn the handle and step inside.

~^°^~

"What's that in your hand?"

Questioning the sight before him Haise slowly closes the door behind him.

A familiar scent can be smelled throughout the kitchen.

A faint laugh can be heard from the estranged ghoul.

Tipsy from her dark red drink the ghouls eyes slowly move to see her partners position at the door.

"Get down from there Yuri. Why are you on the fridge?"

Slightly smiling she inches off the fridge until she falls to the ground

She watches in horror as her glass crashes and spills its contents on the floor.

"What have you done!"

The two men watch silently as their colleague begins to have a mental break down

"Yuri?" They ask, inching their way towards her. "Where did you get that blood?"

"Sasaki maybe it's the blood tablets they have her on." Shaking his head Haise clarifies.

"Thats real blood Itou. Im surprised u still can't tell the difference despite you being a detective." Breathing in the air again he faces the fridge. Silently nodding for Itou to open the door they brace themselves.

"DoN't!" Their blonde ghoul had stopped them so quickly they didnt even see her get up. "It's a surprisssseee!" She lets out a giggle as she lifts a finger to her mouth. "Shhhhhh." With those last words said she tumbles down to the floor.

At that time the Q sqaud had come home. They stood at the entrance noticing the situation. Urie and saiko had just bared a glance and left to their rooms. Shirazu being confused by the situation choose to stick around, having also smelled the blood with his sharp senses along with Mutsuki who always tried to help out.

Haise, Itou, Shirazu and Mutsuki all stood infront of the fridge waiting for one of them to open it. Getting agitated Shirazu quickly and swiflty pulls on the handles letting the cool air surround them.

"What the fuck is that?!" Shirazu comments. The background is just Mutsuki throwing up in the bathroom.

Getting over his distaste he slowly takes out a pair of arms from the fridge. Itou following behind him takes out a very unsual cake. Shirazu then opens the freezer and is meet with someone looking back at him.

"Who the fuck is this?!" Calling over the others they all look at the severed head infront of them.

"Well well well looky here!" Using a gloved hand he examines the head before reporting the the ccg. Soon enough the apartment is buzzing with scientist and agents. Both removing evidence from the scene and sedating Yuri just incase the blood tablets were still in her system.

"Seems like Yuri caught one of the ghouls we were looking for. It was just an A ranked ghoul thats been disrupting nearby wards." He laughs taking a glance at his partner. "She must be really out of it considering she baked the ghoul into a cake."

"Oh my." Watching as the cake is sterilized and taken back to headquarters for testing, Haise feels a knot in his stomach. "I think its better if I just rest for awhile."

Itou having no other purpose leaves shortly after. But not before putting a blanket over his partners shivering body and whispering a low "goodnight" as he closes the door behind him.

______________________________________

Last chapter of 2017 in my time zone! Expect a new chapter next year xd which wpuld be in like less then five minutes.

Happy New Years guysssss!!!!