their favorite thing about you

bill:
-your voice
he loves your voice so much. it calms him down and he wishes he could listen to it for hours. he asks you to sing for him a lot, and even though you don't want to, you comply to make him happy.

richie:
-your lips
They're his favorite thing. He loves to kiss you as often as he can. His favorite thing to do is make out with you, obviously. To him, your lips are soft and perfect.

eddie:
-your hands
eddie is a real softie, so holding your hand is special to him. he loves hanging on to them, they're small and fit perfectly in his hands. every chance he gets, he holds your hand.

mike:
-your eyes
mike can easily get lost in your eyes for hours. he loves the color of them, the shape of them, and everything about them. he knows how perfect they are, and even though you disagree, he constantly reminds you how much he loves them.

stan:
-your hair
stan loves to play with your hair, it's so soft and silky. he loves to look at it, because he thinks it's perfect in every way. he always acts if he can brush it for you, you never really want him to, but you know he loves your hair so you allow him to brush it whenever he likes.

ben:
-your nose
ben's favorite place to kiss you is your nose, so clearly that's going to be his favorite thing about you. he believes it was sculpted by god. he pokes your noise when you give him the silent treatment, he just really loves your damn nose.

beverly:
-your legs
she loves your legs unconditionally. she knows you're insecure about them, so she always reminds you how much she loves them. she loves everything about you almost equally, but your legs are her favorite.

-

a/n:
hi i'm super tired and have an hour long drive home
so i thought i would write this before i pass out
have a great night/day/afternoon/whatever

-m