I grabbed my phone and checked my text messages. I was just staring at my chat box with Yuto when a message came in. My eyes widened and I leaped up the bed. Damn it! He would think I was waiting for him to text!

But wait, wasn't I?

I calmed my breathing and began to read.

yuto
sleeping?

yuto
hahaha oh you're not

My cheeks were in flames as if he could see me. I typed a reply.

chanmi
i was about to text you!

yuto
and what were you about to say?

chanmi
good night.

yuto
didn't we say that earlier already?

chanmi
ok bye 😏

yuto
noooo

chanmi?

what's your favorite color?

chanmi
everything. why?

yuto
just pick one! 😒

chanmi
alice blue. why???🤔

yuto
secret ;)

chanmi
🙄🙄🙄

yuto
wanna go on a date tomorrow?

hey! why are you seenzoning me

it's been a minute.

1min6secs

silence means yes, remember?

chanmi
okay.😪

yuto
SEE YOU TOMORROW 😆🙈

I felt like today was the first date with Yuto. I was more nervous, more self-conscious about what I wear. I wore a black top, black pants and black winter boots, topped with white coat. Well, he said... black suits me so here I am.

When Yuto picked me up, he didn't bring a car with him this time. First, he took my hand with a knowing smile and then he led me to theㅡbus stop.

"You said I should be more myself on our next proper date, so no cars or acting like real adults."

I chuckled. "We are real adults."

"Young adults." he said.

We got on the bus and sat together. He took out his phone and lend me one of his earpiece. Hi Hello by DAY6 was already playing. We didn't utter any words. Just listened to the song until we reached our destination.

I was hiding a smile the whole time. I was happy.

Yuto was wearing black overall just like me, but with a red coat instead. His hair was simply down again and he was carrying a backpack.