CHAPTER SEVEN; DEAD FLOWERS

Start from the beginning

"Good morning." I said. Nicole handed one of the two cups she had in hands.

"I know you don't really like coffee that much so when I went to some coffee shop that just around the corner I thought of you. So I got a coffee for me and a hot chocolate for you." She says kindly. My cheeks heat up. She thought about me.

"You remembered?" I asked remembering our conversation last night. Nicole ended up staying at my place till midnight where the rain finally stopped. "I thought you were half asleep."

"I wasn't really, but of course I remembered. I know that you're favorite color is green because it blue and yellow are your brother and sister's favorite color and it makes green. You were a big fan of wrestling when you were younger. You don't have a favorite type of animal because you don't want hurt any unwanted animals feelings. And you hate taking selfies."

I stood there surprised because I didn't know what to do. She remembered that stuff when I don't even remember telling her.

"Thank you." I finally said and took a small sip out of the steaming cup. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"For about thirty minutes now."

"You should of told me that you were going to be here earlier. I would have woken up earlier."

She lets out a chuckle, "Don't worry about it, I had to meet someone else earlier this morning to give my opinion on some product their conducting. I thought I was going to be out later than I was but I guess not."

"I don't like you being alone." I said pouting.

She smiles at me and strokes my cheek with the back of her hand. "Oh my sweet April. You're too kind." I shrugged and took another sip of my hot chocolate.

I ding was heard from her phone. She took it out of her jean pocket and read the message. "Okay! Colby and Joe are ready for us. Let's go in." She says putting it back in her pocket.

"Who is Colby and Joe?" I asked curious.

"Their the owners of Desire." She hesitated for a moment, "Um their together. Just letting you know because sometimes they get a little too touchy." She said chuckling.

"What? You don't like PDA?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No I love it actually," She then holds out her hand towards me. "It's nice." I smile at her and place my hand into her hand.

"Is that the goddess herself Nicole?" A man with medium length brown hair says.

Nicole smiles at him and opens her arms, "In the flesh!" The man walks into her arms and they trade kisses on the cheek. They finally pull away but still hold each other.

"It's been too long my dear." He says smiling warming at her. I awkwardly play with my fingers as I stare at them.

"It has hasn't it? I would of came over to hang out but everything has been to chaotic." She apologizes.

"I understand. Your company has quite the name. Opening stores in Dubai to Montreal, I am extremely proud of you Nicole."

She takes a deep breath, "Yeah I am too. It's been tough these past few years but I'm fine now and everything is fine."

"I'm happy for you." His eyes then drift off onto me. "Oh! Whose this?" He says walking away from Nicole and facing me. He was quite alluring. His deep brown eyes were beautiful and his hair hanged in pretty waves down his head.