Keeping An Eye On The Prisoner

Start from the beginning

"Guessin' they're gon' right?" He asked.

I hummed in response.

"Sooooooo, are you single?" He asked hopefully.

"You're joking right?" I asked raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Maybe" he shrugged. Looking away for a moment they looking back at my reading figure before saying

"I'm hungry!"

"Are you a kid? It's like 11!" I stated confused.

"I get hungry, it's in my cyborg nature," he informed unconvincingly.

"Huh!" I smirked lightly.

"Have I ever told you that you look so fuckin' hot when you smirk? It's such a turn on" He flirted.

I rolled my eyes acting annoyed by his comments. My actions betrayed me when I hid behind the magazine, blushing.

"Aww, you're cute when you blush darlin'!" He stated.

"OK!!" I raised my voice. "Wheelie? Brains? Get your ugly asses over here!" I shouted. They both came rolling in their tiny car forms. Transforming, Brains asked "Sup?"

"I need you to keep an eye on Pierce" I mocked whilst nodding in the direction of a disgusted yet curious Donald looking at the robots in front of me.

"Fiiiine!" Wheelie groaned.

"I'm going to go see Shiva!" I informed.

"Can we taze him if he moves?" Wheelie asked nonchalantly.

Looking towards Donald, then back at the small Autobot, "Only if he tries to escape!" I warned.

I then walked towards the cage, not before checking up on Laura who was playing with the baby Dinobots.

I then continued my journey to Shiva.

A few hours have passed and we have a great connection, sure my animal instinct helped in the bonding but I never thought it would happen so quickly.

She was currently laying her head in my lap, moving her tail once in a while when I caressed her forehead. "Hey, maybe you can come out tomorrow!" I proposed, looking down at her. I don't know a lot about how I can communicate with animals using my genes but I'm pretty sure she understood my message since she waggled her tail eagerly. "But I will have to attach you to a lead until you get comfortable in your new environment" I soothed. She let out some sort of purr as if she was agreeing with me.

I started heading back when it was getting dark, after feeding Shiva of course.

I paced towards the caravan and informed "Laura it's late we should get going" She looked worried for a second. Guessing exactly what was going through her mind, I added: "They will come with us too don't worry!" I gestured to the baby aliens.

 Guessing exactly what was going through her mind, I added: "They will come with us too don't worry!" I gestured to the baby aliens

She picked up baby-T, whilst I picked up Mini Slug making him make an adorable noise, while Mini Strafe landed on my shoulder. As we were walking back, I heard shuffling noises and small 'bangs' coming from the common area. Fearing the worst, I raced into the room and saw Wheelie and Brains kicking Donald's feet, him looking down at them confused and unfazed by the hits that did not seem to hurt him at all. His arms, still being tied up behind his back made the situation even more embarrassing.

"Both of you look like complete idiots!" I said.

"He was saying stuff about you!!" Wheelie defended.

"Like?"

"Like you looked fine walkin' away from me this mornin'" Blondie flirted.

Seeming annoyed, I looked away, trying to find a solution, the very visible blush wasn't helping. "Guys get out," I said calmly.

After watching them scurry away, I turned back to Donald.

"Donald, look, could you please stop flirting with me! It's not working on me!" I explained.

"Then why do you blush everytime?" He smirked.