Chapter 2

"What the fuck!" 

I frantically looked around trying to locate the source of the noise. I instantly froze and cowered into a corner as my eyes found it. It was a bug hulk of a man. My breath caught in my throat. I had to get out. I looked around frantically for a door handle. It took me a while to remember that it was a 2 door. I growled in frustration. "Shit, shit," I mutter finally turning to the guy in front of me. "Look, I'm sorry I snuck into your car, but I swear to god I didn't steal or ruin anything," I started babbling. "You see, I got chased by this man. And when I finally got away from him it started raining and at some point I just -" 

"Get out of the car," he muttered. I quickly shuffled out. Sliding between the 2 front seats I moved into the driver seat until i fell out and landed in my ass. I felt my cheeks heat up as he tried to hide a grin. 

"I'm sorry," I muttered not looking at his eyes.  I quickly got up and dusted off my baggy and torn clothes. I reached for the back my head I felt something wet and sticky. I brought my hand down only to prove what i thought right, "Fuck," I muttered and turned to him. "Thanks for not killing me. I'll be going now, bye." 

"Wait," he said. "Come inside, I'll have my sister check it out." 

"It's fine," I replied and continued walking in the opposite direction. 

"Bitch you better come inside or I will pick you up and take you inside," I heard someone yell. I turned around just in time to see a young girl running towards me. I froze staring at her and the man. I turned around and made a run for it. All it took was second, and before I knew it I was being hauled into a small house with beige walls.  I felt my head spinning when I was dropped onto a soft couch. I looked up to meet the big, bulky mans eyes. I sucked in a deep breath upon realizing that he was genuinely concerned about me. I opened my mouth to say thank you but instead I just spewed out my insides. On his shoes.

If he didn't kill me before, I was definitely dead now.