10. Zamasu x reader

Zamasu hates mortals ... and parties and being forced into one didn't help either. Gowasu whisked him away from Universe 10 and into Universe 7 where the party took place. Thanks to Zamasu's immense hatred for mortals, Gowasu brought him along hoping that Zamasu would loathe mortals a little less if he were to socialize with them.

  Here they stand on the soil of Universe 7 accompanied by other mortals. Everyone but the angry green hulk man enjoyed the party.

"Zamasu you must talk to at least one mortal," Gowasu placed a hand on his forehead and sighed.

"Why shall I waste my time mingling with them? That will not change my view on them," Zamasu grumbled.

"Zamasu you have to talk to them if you want to be a  good kaioshin. Soon, you will be creating mortals yourself," Gowasu's eyes  scanned his surrounding and stumbled upon a girl sitting at a table with bangs looming over her eyes and her nose on a book.

"Zamasu, there is a girl who is sitting by herself, go talk to her,"

"No-"

"GO!" Zamasu stumbled over his own feet as Gowasu pushed him. He peered over his shoulder to see Gowasu still remaining idle beckoning him to go on.

Zamasu sighed and rolled his eyes as he stomped to the girl.

He roughly pulled a chair and sat on it. He leered at the girl whose nose was still on a book pretending to not notice him.

Gowasu from across waited for Zamasu to make a move.

"Hello mortal," Zamasu said bitterly.

Gowasu smiled at his action and began conversing with Shin.

The only answer the girl gave was silence.

"How very rude of you mortal, you can't say a simple hello,"

"Oh, um," The girl placed the book on her lap and gave him her attention.

"Hello,"

"Why didn't you say hello the first time?" Zamasu glared at her.

"I-I'm not good at socializing," The girl bit her nails.

"Oh? I thought mortals were social creature," He shot an eyebrow.

"Not all of them," Was all she said.

"If you don't enjoy socializing, then why did you come here?"

"I-I was forced to be here. M-My parents say it's not healthy for me to not socialize," She stared at the ground.

"Hmph, I was too," He huffed.

"Is it because you need to socialize too?" She tilted her head.

"Yes, with mortals, but I will never stop hating them" He sneered at the memory of dueling with Goku.

"Why do you hate mortals?"

"They're disgusting creatures. What good do they do? They cause nothing but violence and destruction,"

The girl's eyes shifted to the ground and she mumbled," I kinda hate them too,"

"That's why I don't socialize a lot and prefer talking to animals and reading books instead,"

"Why do you hate hate your own species?" Zamasu leaned forward in curiosity.

"Well, um, I was bullied a lot when I was little. My parents told me to talk to other kids to make friends but they only taunted me. Now those kids are asking me why I don't talk to them,"

"Mortals are more idiotic than I thought. Do they not know that if you hurt someone they will not want to be around you?" He sneered.

The girl shrugged, "I don't know, they said that they don't remember since they were kids but they didn't change at all,"