Chapter 6

Alana P.O.V

Once I got home from the mall I took a shower brushed then I brushed my hair and teeth. Once I got finished I checked my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, then my Kik. Once I was finished checking my notifications I hopped into bed and drifted to sleep.

~Thursday Morning ~

I woke up and walked down stairs to make some coffee. I put in a coffee bag and started the coffee maker and walked back upstairs. As I got my paper towel I looked in the shower. "AHH!" I scream as my eyes widen. My mom rushed into the bathroom and covered my mouth. "What are you screaming about?" She yells. "Spider!" I say pointing and jumping. She rolls her eyes and takes a napkin and squished it. "Alana, it was a little baby spider!" She leaves the bathroom "So." I mumble under my breath. I went into the shower to wash my hair and body.

I got out I the shower and I walked to my dresser and got out my grey Mickey Mouse T-shirt, my dark blue pants, and a pair of socks. I put on my clothes them some grey Adidas shoes. I got my shoes on then I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and put it up in a messy bun.

I went downstairs and I got my coffee. I stirred it up and then added cream, and sugar. after I was did getting my coffee ready I headed outside to to see my bus and it's open door. I got onto my bus walking past Brian as he gives my dirty looks and say down a few seats behind him with one of my friends. Once I sat down the bus driver started towards Niall, and Harry's house to pick them up.

We arrived at Niall, and Harry's house and the came walked out to our bus. Harry got onto the bus and sat across from Cierra he glances at her then smirks. He was funny to watch when he tries to flirt with her. I giggle as he realizes he has failed at flirting and turns around to talk to his friend. Niall comes onto the bus and walks down the isle while Brian is giving him dirty looks, and whispering his friends something. Niall ignores him and sits in the seat across from me. Before I knew it I was staring at him and I didn't notice. He sets his bag behind him in the extra space on his seat. He turned around and looked at me. "What are you looking at?" He playfully says. "Nothing much!" I giggle.

Once we got to school we got off of the bus hugged then went to our class. Harry, Niall, Cierra, and I went to math class. Once we all got to our classes we settled down into our seats and got out our notebooks I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. The teacher called on me and I signed out and grabbed the bathroom pass. I came out of Math class and walked into the bathroom. Once I got out of the bathroom I went to class and packed my things to leave and go our next class.

When Niall, Harry, Hannah, Cierra, and I got to our English class we got out our homework. We had to use our twenty vocabulary words in a sentence and make flashcards to go with it. The teacher took the attendance then He gathered all of our flashcards then put all of them on top of his desk to enter the grades later. He talked to us about an upcoming book we will be reading. It was called 'The Giver' It was about a little boy who had to get a job around the age 12 and he has to gather a lot of memories from the old giver. It sounds like a really interesting story to read and I was really looking forward to it. The class talked about the book for the rest of the class. Then we got dismissed to go to lunch. Once lunch was over Hannah, Niall, Cierra, Harry, and I got to our classes and continued the day.

Harry's P.O.V

It was the last five minutes of school and I finally worked up the nerve to talk to Cierra. I walked over to her and I almost started to sweat. "Hey!" I say while smirking. Pausing from writing today's homework in her agenda she slowly looks up. "Hi."She says with a slight smile on her face. I get nervous from her reaction. "I think you are pretty cool! wanna hang out after school today?" I say as smiling. She looks up to me and smiles. "I'd love to!" She says. "Great here's my number!" I say as I hand her the ripped piece of paper that has my phone number on it. "Thanks." She says while typing my number in her phone. "Finished!" She cheers. "Great! I'll talk to you later.

The bell rang and everyone ran outside to get to their buses. Niall, Alana, and I got on to our bus and all sat down next to each other. Niall sitting in the one seat all of the way in the back. I was sitting across from him and Alana was sitting in front of me. I was smiling and I tried to hide it but I couldn't. "Uh Harry, whacha smiling for?" Niall says while smirking at me. "Nothin." I say while turning away. "I know your hiding something." Alana says while giggling. "Ok fine! I asked Cierra to hangout today and she said yes." I say. Alana and Niall laugh. "My little man is growing up!" Niall chuckles. I roll my eyes at him. "Where you taking her?" Alana questions. "Uh I don't know yet." I respond. "You should bring her to the movies, or to go get something to eat!" Alana says. "Yeah maybe I will. Good idea Alana, thanks!" I say. She nods and we just talk about our day for the rest of the ride.

Once Niall, and I got home I called Cierra to figure out where she wants to go to hangout. We ended up talking for about an hour. She said that she has been dying to go see this movie called 'Godzilla'. I've actually been wanting to see that movie too. The trailer was very cool looking. I was very exited for it to come out! it was just that it came out tomorrow. I really wanted to hang out with her today. I texted her when the movie comes out and she said it was fine. I was thankful she didn't get frustrated. We went out for a little while at Fun World. We actually had a lot of fun! We played a lot of arcade games there and we got a lot of candy from the tickets. Both of our tickets together we made 1423 tickets. I only made about 624 and she made the rest. She was actually really good at arcade games. Better than me! It was an amazing night. After we got all of our candy we got some pizza there too.

I honestly think she was hilarious! We were talking all night and we actually had a very good time. I think she likes me! She kept on looking at me and smiling. She has a beautiful smile. Her teeth were so white! She even smells like flowers! I could go on and on about her! Shes just perfect. Once I dropped her off I headed home and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update in a while hehehe BUT I hoped you liked this chapter comment and vote I hope more reads! SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!