Chapter 3

Chapter 13

~after the mall 10:30 p.m.~

Nialls P.O.V

We just got home from the mall and Harry and I were tired. Harry passed out on the couch. I had enough energy to climb up the stairs, and get to my bed. before I knew it I was asleep.

~the next day 6 a.m.~

I woke up to see harry rushing into my room. "Niall get up! Its Monday we have to go to school!" He screams. My eyes widen and I quickly got up and jogged to my dresser. "We have an hour to get ready we slept in!" I quickly got into the shower to wash my body. Once I got out i got on my clothes. I put on my red shirt, jacket, and my white shoes. I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. Lately my tooth has been aching a lot! I hope i wont have to go to the dentist i hate it there! They are evil with their drills and pointy thingys!

Harry and I both walk out our rooms at the same time. we both had our hair neatly combed and our teeth clean. Knowing we didn't have a lot of time left we rushed down stairs harry fed his dog. I got our school bags ready and made us a quick breakfast. We were done with our breakfast and we heard the bus pull up at our bus stop. We looked at each other then at the door we raced to our bus seeing who would get on first. Unfortunately i lost the race and Harry got to the bus quicker.

As we walked down the isle Harry nudged me and glanced over at my crush Alana Marie sitting in a seat with her friend sharing secrets. I quickly looked away finding myself staring at her. I kept on walking trying to prevent me looking at her. I was silent the rest of the ride to school. Once we arrived i tried my hardest to avoid her so I tried running to the front before anyone else did. The worst thing happened. I bumped into her. "Hey watch it!" She squeals. "S-sorry Alana didn't see you there." I Stutter. As I gave her her space someone grabbed the sides of my shoulders so tight i was unable to move my arms. I look up to see who it was. It was Brian. Brian is a muscular guy and he is the captain of the varsity basketball team. By the look on his face i knew he was going to do something. "Is this dork bothering you babe?" He says while tightening his grip on my shoulder. "No, he just bumped into me that's all." By the way she said that I knew she atleast cared a little. A little smirk sneaked onto my face. I tried to push it away because if Brian saw me he would threaten to hurt me!

Once we got off of the bus Brian came over to me and said- " I saw what you did! your hitting on my girl! If I EVER see you do that again I will-" thankfully he gets interrupted by Harry. "Hey dude leave him alone." Brian glances at me and leaves. "You alright man?" Harry says. I nod my head eyes still widened. I knew he had seen me smirking at her on the bus. "Ok lets go we are going to be late for class!" We both run into the school and go to class. As we walked in all of the student were standing up and against the wall so we did the same. I soon realize we were getting assign seats.

We got our seats Harry was next to me, and Alana was in front of me. I had a smile on my face not just because harry and I got to sit next to each other but how Alana sat in front of me. But I was also scared because Brian sat right behind Harry and what if he thinks I'm doing something I'm not? What if he thinks I'm staring at her when I'm looking at a new lesson we are learning on the bored? What if I dropped my pencil on accident and he thought i was looking at her toosh? He would definitely hunt me down if he thought that stuff.

~end of school~

*DING DING DING*

Everyone started running to the exit to get on our buses and leave. As usual Harry and I sat in the middle of the bus sitting across from each other. Once everyone got onto the bus we left school to our houses. Once it was Harry and I's bus stop we got up and walked down the isle. Brian stuck his foot out and tripped me. Everyone laughed. "Shut up guys! That wasn't cool Brian." Harry states. Brian shrugs rolling his eyes. Harry helped me up then I brushed off all of the dirt on my shirt then got off the bus.

Harry's P.O.V

We walked silently to our house a few blocks away and i say- "Why so you let him push you around like that Niall?" I question. "Because I can't fight back." He says while watching the ground. "Oh." I say in almost a whisper. "Well you can't let him keep pushing you around like that! I know you got some fight in you bro!" I say while grinning. "He smirks but still keeping his eyes on the ground. "I'll race you home!" He challenges. "Good luck!" he took off me chasing after him. I caught up after a block went by and I got ahead I look back smirking at Niall a few feet away. I keep running until I got home. " I BEAT YOU! I BEAT YOU!" I chant as he gives me dirty looks.

"Niall You can't challenge someone then lose!" I chuckle. He rolls his eyes and takes his phone out of his back pocket and dials a number. I walk over and sat in a chair at the table. "Who are you calling?" I say. "Pizza Delivery. What type of pizza do you want?" he asks. "Uuh how about pepperoni?" I answer. "Sure! I like pepperoni!" He cheers. As he orders the food I give Peanut Butter

(My dog) his night food. We played some Ps4 while we waited. Once the food arrived we split the bill and started to eat. Niall had five slices and I had four. I looked at Niall with his face stuffed with pepperoni pizza. He looked up at me and stopped chewing his food. We both started to laugh. After dinner we brushed our teeth, got on our pj's then went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Sup guys guess how much words were in this chapter?! 1138!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO HAPPY! I'll updsate sometime tomorrow! Hope you liked this chapter if you have any comments COMMENT! :)