Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~Wednesday 5:30 a.m.~

Nialls P.O.V

Harry woke me up to get ready for school. I put out my clothes on my bed then hopped into the shower to clean my body and wash my hair. After I got out of the shower I put Pandora on to listen to music. I started to brush my hair then I put hairspray in it. I put on my green T-shirt, white jeans, and my green camouflage vans. As I tied my shoes Harry walked in my room barefoot and asked me for a pare of socks. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a pare. I gave them to him so he could start to put on his shoes. Once he was done we both walked downstairs to have some breakfast.

Sense we didn't have much time we made some toast with bread. The bus arrived so Harry and I walked outside got on. I walked down the isle when I suddenly saw Alana smiling and waving at me! I smiled and waved back. I looked around and saw Brian I stopped smiling and kept walking. I sat down in a seat in the back. I put my stuff down and looked up to see Alana smiling at me in the seat in front of me. I jumped, she laughs at my reaction. "Niall can we be friends?" She suggests. I paused at her question then I answered her. "S-sure." I stutter. She giggles and plays with her hair. I look at Harry and he raises his eyebrows multiple times. I roll my eyes and he chuckles at my reaction.

Alana returns to her seat and Brian sneaks over to me while she isn't looking. "Don't touch her she's mine!" He whisper yells. "I'm pretty sure she's not yours if she just broke up with you yesterday!" I whisper back smirking while keeping my patience. He gives me a dirty look and walked back to his seat without making a word. We arrive at school Zayn, Harry, Beth, Mary, and I got into a group and did the usual talked. Once the bell rang Harry and I said bye to Zayn, Mary, and Beth then started walking to class. Harry went into class and I stopped by my locker to get my notebook. After I got it I shut my locker and turned around to get to class. Once I got to class everyone got in their seats. I turned to Harry, he's turned around and staring at something. I poke him and he flinches. I laugh at his reaction and ask who hes staring at. In an almost whisper he says Cierra Soto. I smirk at him and he says- "Shes mine!" I smile and focus on our worksheet. When class was over we got dismissed to go to lunch. Surprisingly I got to my table without getting my stuffed into my face by Brian. I sat down and Alana sat at my table just across from me.

Alana's P.O.V

I nervously sat down at Niall's table. I looked at him and he gives me a slight nod to show he approves. I give a slight smile ,and he smiles back. I really like Niall he's sweat, respectful, cute, and funny. I watch him talk to his friends till the end of lunch. Once we got dismissed we all gathered in our classroom and we were all directed to get out our agendas. I ripped out a piece of paper and got out a pen. I wrote on the piece of saying- "Wanna go to the mall later?" and I handed it to Niall. He reads the note and reply's with- "Can I bring a friend?" I read the note and reply saying "Sure, here's my number! 603-654-4730 (NOT a real number)" I give the letter to him and the bell rang for the end of school. Once Niall and I were in the hallway we took out our phones and exchanged numbers then we set up where we were going to meet and what time are we going to be there.

Once I got onto the bus I sat in front of Niall , and Harry. It was my stop so I said bye to all of my friends and got off of the bus. I got home and I started to get ready to go to the mall at 3 p.m. I put on my Light Wash Ripped skinny Jeans, Victoria's Secret Cropped Muscle Tank top, Leigh Slouchy Ribbed Beanie, and my Black vans. I brushed my hair and my teeth then I got a snack from my cabinets. Then got in my car and started to drive to the mall to meet Niall, and Harry.

Nialls P.O.V

Once me and harry got to the mall we walked into the store we were going to meet Alana. We waited for her for about 8 minutes. Once she got here we hung around for a few hours then we went to the food court. We got in line and waited to be called. One we were called Harry and Got out to pay for ourselves. "Uh guys, I forgot m purse at home." she says while trailing her eyes off to the side. "I can pay for you!" I volunteer. She grins at me and says thanks. I say your welcome and order our meals.

When Harry, Alana, and I ate the rest of the food we said good bye and Headed home from the mall

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated anytime today. but since school I won't be updating much so be prepared! Lol