Five [Epilogue]

Few weeks after Em and Guy reconciled, Guy asked her to move in with him and Luna which she agreed.

They took their relationship on a very slow motion. Guy basically turned every Friday night to a date night with Em. He got to know her better and Em found herself not only trusting Guy, but also falling in love with him.

Two months ago, Guy had asked Em to be girlfriend which she happily agreed to.

Anna was very grateful to God that her Son was able to give love another chance and she couldn't be happier that it was with Emerald.

Silvia and Em are basically like twins. They are as close as ever and Silva could not ask for a better Girlfriend for her brother as Emerald is the perfect one for him.

Luna's joy knew no bounds when she heard that the baby Em was expecting was her sibling. She is so excited about being a big sister and no doubt she will be a perfect one.

Immediately Em moved in with Guy and Luna, She automatically took over the role of Luna's mother. And Luna now had the motherly love she had always wanted. She now finds school as a burden as she prefers staying at home with Em.

Emerald started taking an online course. She opted for a Bachelor degree in Arts. English and communication skills to be precise. She had always wanted to become a writer. To write and inspire people across the globe.

Emerald got so emotional the day Luna asked her if she could call her mommy. It was a dream come true for Em and she was more than happy to be Luna's mother.

She found out during her last appointment that she's going to have a baby boy. Everyone was so happy, most especially Guy. They all can't wait for the baby to arrive.

It was night time and Em was getting ready for bed. Guy called her earlier, telling her he was going to come home late today as he had some work to do in the office. So she only had dinner with Luna after which she put her to bed.

As Em was about to lie down she heard her door open and a small voice followed.

"Mommy."Luna whispered.

Em rushed over to where she was and picked her up after which she kissed her on her forehead.

"Is anything the matter sweetheart?" She asked.

"I don't want to sleep alone mommy," Luna whined.

"You want to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight?" Em asked and Luna nodded.

Em put Luna in the middle of the bed after which she laid down on the right-hand side and put a pillow on the left-hand side which was Guy's side. So Luna will not roll off the bed.

Before Em could cover herself and Luna with the duvet, Luna quickly leaned up and kissed Emerald on her cheek. "I love you mommy, "She said after which she kissed Em's almost seven-month-old baby bump. "I love you too baby brother." She said before lying down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Emerald smiled and kissed her forehead. "We love you too sweetheart."

An hour later, Guy entered the house and saw that all the lights were turned off and everywhere was quiet. So he assumed that Em and Luna had gone to bed. He branched Luna's room to give her a goodnight kiss before going to sleep and saw that it was empty. "Maybe she decided to sleep with mommy and daddy tonight," Guy said to himself.

He entered his bedroom and smiled at what he saw. His girlfriend and daughter were asleep with Luna's hand on Em's baby bump. No doubt she will be so protective of her baby brother.

Guy always made sure he comes home early from work and spend time with his family but he couldn't today because he and Silvia had to finalize tomorrow's surprise. They had planned a surprise baby shower for Em and Guy was going to propose to her tomorrow. Hopefully Emerald would agree to be Mrs Anderson and make Guy the happiest man on earth.

Guy walked towards the bed and gave Em, Luna and the baby bump a kiss. He was so happy his life turned the way it is. He thought after losing Alyssa he will never find happiness again. But Emerald came and added colours to his life and also his daughter's life. Guy was very happy that he lost the deal with the Sullivan's. If he had won the deal, he wouldn't have gone to the bar that night and met Emerald.

Finally, his struggles are over. He has Luna, Emerald, His mom and Sister. And in less than three months, they would be welcoming their baby boy. And what more could Guy Anderson ask for?

THE END.