He wakes you up with sex your pov

Aiden: I was in a deep sleep and in a good dream. A wet dream about aiden and I was comfortable. Then all of a sudden someone slammed in to my vagina. And that fucking hurt. I screamed but got cut off by a kiss. I looked to see who it was it was aiden. What the fuck I said. Sorry, babe. I just couldn't wait he said then started thrusting in and out of you.

Stiles: Me and stiles were laying down sleeping when I felt him get out and go to the bathroom. He was in there for a while but you were too sleepy to check on him. You heard the bathroom door open and someone pulled the duvet cover off you. So you were sleeping in your bra and panties which were lace. You felt someone kiss your shoulder and whisper I'm sorry beautiful. You felt you mouth other and something went in it. You instantly opened your eyes to see you naked boyfriend with his dick in your mouth. He smiled at me and made me deep throat him which I didn't mind cuz I was gonna get something on return later tonight.

Derek: you were sleep while have a sex dream about Derek like he a sexy god so why not. You were moaning and you heard him chuckle. You were sleeping naked when someone pulled the blanket off me. You felt something on your chest and someone started sucking it off. Mmm Derek you moaned. Then you heard Derek say Lets have some fun, babe, eh. You opened your eyes and started making out with him.

Scott: I felt kisses on my shoulders, arms, and thighs. Then I felt a tongue against my clit which made me go crazy. I got my hands tangled in someone's hair. The person laughed and then plunged there tongue into me. By then I knew it was Scott who was eating me out. I moaned his name really loud. And he chuckled which drove me insane. Mmmmm fuck me Scott you moaned!!!

Jackson: as I was sleeping I felt someone's fingers roaming my body. The person was playing with the band of my panties then they pressed their palm to my clit and started rubbing circles through my panties. The more they rubbed the wetter I got. I moaned. I felt my panties come off and a finger go inside of me. My eyes shot open to find jackson with his fingers inside of me grinning. If you want to make me feel really good curl you finger i told him with a wink.

Isaac: someone took the blankets off me . Then someone started to grind on me an damn that felt good. I whimpered and moaned. The person kissed my nose and whispered in my ear Wake up, (Y/N). . .". "I need you." I looked up to see Isaac looking at me with must in his eyes and boy did that turn me on. I winked at him and took him then and there.