No Mercy

//Kieras view//

    "Brandon wake up!  Wake up!"  I yelled at him, but my voice had a growl with it because the beast inside wanted out.  She wanted to fight back and kill him for attacking and hurting us.  No, we can't hurt him, you know that.  I told her this, she backed down, and instead used her energy to stop the worst of the bleeding on my leg and heal my wrist.  I wasn't trained to heal, just to kill and fight and do what I was told, so the healing was kind of slow and painful.  I blocked his attacks quickly, anticipating them after training with him for so long, but that doesn't stop him from landinf some close calls or enough to cut me here or there.  He was quicker then I was, especially when I was the one that was still hurt.  I need some room, so when I saw that he was chopping for my head with both his swords, I put mine into a X, then thrust back at him so he was forced to step away. 

    "You can't kill him, now why is that?"  Brandons voice, but it also wasn't.  It sounded more icy and maybe a hiss in it.  I watched as his large black wings unfolded from his back before he smirked at him and charged.  His wings gave him a boost in running as he charged at him, lashing out his sword for a death blow.

    "Shut up and get out of him." Snapping this at him I bent my knees and flipped over him, getting a perfect view of his unprotected back.  I could have cut him open to the bone, but I didn't, I just hit his back with the flat of my blade hard enough to bruise him, but only bruise him.  I turned to face him, my swords already up to block an attack, but it never came.  Brandon was standing 14 feet away, and it looked like he was himself because life thrived in his eyes, but it was gone in a second.  His hand turned a light sky blue color and looked like it had ice on it.  "Fight him Brandon, your better than this!"

    "He cant fight me anymore Kiera.  No one infiltrates my camp and lives!"  I watched him dissapear in a flash of blue feathers again, I expected him to appear behind me because I was told, never appear infront of someone, you will make a easy target to kill.  He didn't appear behind me though, he came from infront, well, now behind me but you know what I mean.  I felt his sword run through my side before I saw it infront of me, and even though I was trained to not make a sounds from pain, I still gasped and staggered a step forward.  His hand came around my neck, but he didn't squeeze, he just pushed as he made my body feel cold, frostbite cold.  I've always hated the cold and with the dragon half inside of me, I don't usually feel the cold.  With the magic that came with it and its against my skin, I couldn't fight it.  Using the hilt of my sword, I hit him in the jaw, even like this, I couldn't and wouldn't kill him. 

    He flinched, but didn't let go.  "He can take more hits then that sweetheart."  Twisting the sword still in my side, he squeezed my neck, making the cold frostbite feeling get even worse, to a point at which I was shivering and shaking.  I felt even more pain, and this time, I did cry out because he tore the sword through my side and out so he could use it.  I don't mean he pulled it out, I mean he literally ripped it from my side so I had a gash and a hole. 

    -Kiera you have to fight back, we are going to die if you don't let me out!-  I had to listen to my dragon talk to me, worry about Brandon, well I mean the guy controling him, plus where i was standing. 

    No, you of all people know I can't kill him, let alone seriously hurt him like you want me too.  Use your energy and stop the bleeding, it will keep us alive and alow me time to think.  Also, do what you can to get rid of this cold.  Doing as I told her, she did stop the bleeding, well most of it, she even went beyond that and healed part of my side, but she couldn't get rid of the cold.  Whatever it was, it effected her too.  Damn it.  Gathering power, I slammed my elbow into his side before leaping away.  I landed six feet from the edge and staggered before falling to one knee.   I had one of my swords in the ground, so it was holding me up some, the other was resting on my knee as my hand was pushing against my side, the worst of my wounds.  This close to the edge, the wind was bad.  It was pushing my hair, which must have come undone sometime during the fight, into my face, but the blood loss was making my vision blurry, so when I looked up, all I saw was a shadowed figure walking towards me.