Let me love you

Chapter 19

I woke up in the hospital hooked up to an IV and shit. I looked down at my stomach realizing my baby is not in my stomach.

"Hello?!" I yelled.

Nobody was around and I mean nobody. I was weak as hell so I couldn't unhook all this shit from my arm. The doctors walked in.

"Where the fuck is my child? Where is he?" I yelled.

"Mikayla please calm down" the doctor said.

"No I'm not calming down until my child is put in my arms" I said.

"Your child is safe and healthy, you weren't breathing" she said.

"Can I just have my baby please?" I asked.

"Okay" she said walking out. All u could think about was seeing my child, how he looks, just holding him. Justin walked in with nala.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah there getting the baby" I said.

"I was so scared you were going to leave this earth, I wouldn't know how to function without you" he said. He looked like he has been in tears all damn day, which I know he cares.

"How sweet" I said laughing. The doctor came back with two baby's. I'm so confused right now.

"Here's your baby boy and your baby girl" she said.

"No, that's impossible I was only pregnant with one child" I said.

"That's not what we have, basically the reason why you passed out because there was another child in you i don't understand how your other doctor couldn't see the to embryos but basically in this sonogram you can see both" she said showing me. I looked at Justin and he looked scared as hell.

"Let's give them time to talk" nala said walking out the room with the doctor.

"Justin what are we going to do? We weren't prepared for two children, I mean it's a blessing and all but look at reality, we only have boy things we were prepared for a boy not a girl" I said.

"Your alive and I have my kids that's all I'm thankful for" justin said. I'm in so in shock right now I really just wanna cry but it's like tears of joy cause I'm alive and I have two healthy babies.

"I love you miki, you mean the world to me, you make me happy, you put up with my bulllshit and you stuck by my side when I did you wrong, I love you" he said pulling a box out his pocket.

"Justin what is that?" I asked. He opened the box and it was the biggest rock I've ever seen in my life.

"Justin, are you marrying me?" I asked crying.

"It's a promise ring, engagement ring coming real soon" he said.

"Justin I love you so much" I said crying. He wiped my tears then kissed me on my lips.

"Justin you didn't have to do this" I cried.

" I wanted to, you deserve it, you deserve the world mikayla" he said. I felt like I was engaged, I love Justin so much, yes he fucked up multiple times and yes I've been fucked up towards him but lovers fight, I honestly just feel like he is trying so much. He had his whole family come over to my house to get me to take him back, they said he cried for days. Justin is really my lover and my other half.

"You happy?" Nala asked.

"Happy isn't even the word" I said crying.

"Babe stop crying" he said.

"I love you so much" I said

"I love you more" he said.

"So what we naming them?" I asked.

"Jason combs" he said.

"Mariah lee combs" I said.

"Well were parents now let's see how this goes" he said.

"Yeah let's see" I said chiming in.

Justin pov

(Week later)

The babies have been working me out everyday. I let miki take a break on helping out but she really wants to. Me and mikayla moved In together cause I thought it would be easy. I grabbed Mariah who wouldn't stop crying and brought her to her mom.

"Hi baby" she said.

"I have a delivery for you" I said to her.

"Awww what's wrong with my princess?" She asked.

"I think she hungry" I said. I handed over Mariah.

"Justin leave what you looking at" she said laughing.

"I wanna see you feed her" I said laughing.

"Nooooo Justin go watch football or something" she said.

"Whyyy?" I asked.

"Okay go cook" she said.

"I'll be downstairs watching football" I said.

"Figured" she said laughing. I walked down the stairs and turned on ESPN and as soon as I sat on the couch, Jason started crying.

"Fuck" I said rubbing my temples. I love my kids already but I didn't know it was this hard to raise children.

I walked back upstairs and went to Jason's room. I picked him up, that's all he wanted was to be picked up. I looked at Jason and he looks like a split image of me, the hair is curly and thick, the eyes are big and wide, everything. I walked to see what mikayla was up to but apparently she was putting Mariah back to sleep.

"So did I tell you?" Mikayla asked.

"No but you could tell me now" I said.

"Nala and Quincy got into it and she called the wedding off because he cheated on her" she said.

"You serious?" I asked.

"Yup looks like cheating runs in your family" she said.

"Nah it doesn't" I said.

"That's not what I'm picking up" she said. If she was trying to start something I'm really not in the mood, I'm to tired.

"So what's your concern with that situation?" I asked.

"That's my older sister i could be concerned if I wanted to" she said. I looked at her and saw that she was upset so I simply just took Jason and Mariah and put them back in their room. I went back in our room and got in the bed.

"Justin I'm not upset with you or anything I just didn't like what your brother did" she said.

"I understand but it doesn't concern us it's not our business that's my brother that's your sister I understand babe but let's worry about our kids and us" I said. She looked at me.

"Okay, I'm going downstairs" she said. I didn't say anything, I know she probably mad about me talking to her like that but it had to be done cause I know if we would've went back and forth I would've been sleeping in a hotel or something. All I simply wanna do is worry about my family and that's that...

Comment !! vote!