Let me love you

Chapter 18

I have been really depressed lately and what's even more depressing is that I have to go back to school, they've been giving me work and said I can take time off due to me being pregnant but I gotta go back now. I gotta admit though staying home was pretty boring for me. I was already dressed and waiting for nala to drive me cause I didn't feel like walking. I walked downstairs and plopped on the couch and waited for nala.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I been ready you the one who like taking years" I said.

"Has justin been trying to reach out to you lately?" She asked.

"Yeah he actually called me yesterday" I said.

"And ? What he say?" She asked.

"How he is sorry he led me on, and he never wanted to hurt me but he is happy with chantel and shit" I said.

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that I honestly thought the nigga was gunna realize he being a asshole" she said.

"Hearing that shit hurt me but ima be okay all this was a lesson to me about the people who you love the most will definitely hurt you" I said.

"True that's very true but c'mon let's get you to school, call me if I gotta whip somebody ass cause you can't fight right now" she said laughing.

*dropped me off*

"I'll call you later" I said walking.

"Okaay" she shouted. I sighed and walked into school. Honestly shit didn't change but people are smiling at me and shit like they cool with me. It was no need to stop at my locker. I walked in the class and everybody greeted me and came up to me. I was confused as fuck.

"How's the baby how are you?" Karina asked.

"I'm okay and I'm due in 2 weeks I'm having a boy" I said smiling.

"Omg congrats" lia said.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"So how's you and justin I know y'all been going at it strong" reena asked.

"Actually if you look back there, that's were he is at" I said pointing. They looked, then looked at my stomach and looked at justin and chantel and looked at me.

"I would've beat both they asses" reena said. It's pretty confusing because I don't even know these girls.

"Girl I wish we would've spoke to you at the beginning, we was like you prolly ain't wanna fuck with us or something" lia said.

"No i ain't really like to speak to nobody that's all" I said.

"Look that shit unacceptable, please I'll buss a cap in both they asses" reena said.

"Reena!" Karina shouted.

"Sorry but that shit crazy, I already don't like chantel" reena said.

"Guys ima sit my feet hurt" I said sitting down. I was all in my phone until i heard chantel popping shit.

"I bet bitches feel stupid"she said. I turned my head around so fast.

"Feel stupid about?" I asked.

"I basically took my nigga from you, he got you pregnant left you, and he back with me" she said.

"I'm not even gunna argue with you baby girl, I'm way to classy for this, I'm about to be a mother and on top of that I have red bottoms on my feet baby i don't argue with popcorn hoes" I said.

"I still got your nigga and he treat me like a queen" she said.

"Good I'm glad you found somebody who took the time out to fix your messy ass up" I said laughing.