Let me love you

Chapter 16

I couldn't stop crying after what I saw. I was so stupid to believe that justin would never hurt me but he did. He just used me, the fact that I thought something we had was unbreakable is now turning into ashes in my face. I trusted him so much he knows the hurt I been through and he just hurt me even more. I don't ever think I can trust again.

"You okay?" Nala asked.

"No" I said crying.

"Everything will be okay"she said.

"No it won't, I've been told that all my life, now I'm almost about to be a mother and justin cheated on me nothing is okay, I love justin I put my trust into him we we're suppose to be a family" I said.

"I can't relate but I understand you trust me, I love you so much you mean the world to me. I will talk to justin if you want me to but what he did you can't forgive him he fucked up" she said.

"Why do I keep getting hurt? All I'm doing is trying to keep everybody happy" I said.

"Because you put everybody before yourself, you focus on making everyone happy before you do you gotta stop that" she said.

"Your right" I said looking down at my stomach.

"Your going to be fine" nala said. She hugged me then walked out the room. I don't know how I'm going to raise a child by myself but I have to. I was about to go to sleep but my phone was ringing.

"What the fuck could you possibly want from my life justin ?" I answered.

"I just want to say sorry" he said.

"Sorry ain't enough" I said.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Nothing forget the situation and forget about me" I said hanging up. I started crying because I have no idea what I'm going to do, the family I imagined won't even be a family over one little mistake. I just don't understand why justin would want to hurt me.

Justin pov

"I didn't want to hurt her!" I said yelling on the phone. I was talking to nala.

"Well you did, you hurt her so much she can't even trust another soul because of you, you let a hoe come between your soon to be family" she said.

"First thing chantel isn't a hoe second thing I truly love mikayla and like I said I never wanted to hurt her, she means the world to me, she is my world, that unborn child of mine is my world, I don't want to loose them" I said.

"Why don't you just pour your heart out to her" nala said.

"You think I'm going to get her back that quick? That's impossible she doesn't forgive that quick" I said.

"You have a lot of manning up to do, did you forget that you cheated on miki with chantel? Did you forget?" Nala asked.

" no I didn't forget, I don't want to loose her, she is my world my everything" I said.

"I already spoke to miki and you need to give her time, I mean you have to show up for the baby shower next week she won't deny that but just don't piss her off or anything, you have to re-build that trust because you fucking up" nala said.

"I know like I don't know what I have to do to did this"I said.

"Stay away from chantel" she said. That's going to be so hard but I have to do it for my family.

"Thank you so much for the advice" I said.

"The only thing I can do is give you advice if you follow it ok if you don't that's on you nigga" she said.

"Aigh tell mikayla I love her" I said.

"I'll try" she said. I can't loose mikayla that's my everything. She means the world to me I don't know what I'll do if I loose her.

Vote comment