<::::[]=0[Prologue]0=[]::::>

_Narrator's POV_

| 1975, December 16th |

It all started when a little baby was born on 11:11 pm, just out of Derry, Maine. At the local Emergency Room, but sadly after the baby was born her mother died of blood loss.

| 1976, February 22nd |

It wasn't that soon after the incident, that the newborn child's father had died of committing suicide. And the neighbors found the dead body of the Father.

| 1976, April 8th |

Then not too long after the death of the baby's father, the baby had to be raised in the small town of Derry with her aunt Caroline Bowlsen and her newborn daughter. Her Daughter was born on December 17, 1975 at 11:28 pm.

| 1977, December 16 |

On this day, was Leilia Michelle Gadges' first birthday along with her cousin Angel Trinity Bowlson's first birthday the next day. It was nothing too special but they had a few friends over and ate decent sized cake although the babies can't eat cake at that stage of age. They all celebrated and until the next birthday or holiday.

(Let's skip ahead 8 years)
| 1985, May 31st |

The cousins Leilia and Angel were both starting 4th grade at this new school and ending 4th grade on this day. Also, on this day was the day that Leilia and Angel met the soon to be 'Losers Club'.

_9yr old-Leilia's POV_
(Finally an actual character's POV)
"Auntie, did you wash me some clothes"

"Yes, you are going to wear some light blue overalls and a shirt and Angel is going to wear some red overalls and a shirt, you guys can find some shoes, Ok?" Auntie exclaimed.

"Yup" said popping the p.

"Ok, now go run along and wake up Angel and tell her to get up for school." Auntie said.

"Ok"said

I'm not really happy for my first day of school. (Don't attack me if u do like school)You have to meet your teacher and make new friends and learn about things.

"Angel wake up we need to go to school !" said while shaking her a few times 'till she finally woke up.

_Narrator's POV_

Angel finally woke up to her cousin giving her a wet willy.

"EWW, LEILIA" Angel yelled at the fact of getting a wet finger in her ear.

"tried shaking you but you wouldn't wake up, and why did you have to fart in my face, didn't fart in yours " Leilia said disgusted.

"What the heck, Leilia, Please don't tell anyone, Pinky Promise?"Angel said holding out her pinky waiting for Leilia to Pinky Promise.

"I'll promise only if you give me a pancake" Leilia dealt.

"Mm-mm"Angel hummed.

"Well I'm not promising then" Leilia said.

"Girls hurry up you still need to change and eat breakfast" Caroline yelled to the little girls in the room upstairs.