Sing

Yoongi grabbed his notepad and began scribbling anything he could think of. He stared at the water from the fountain as it made a white noise, calming his chaotic mind.

He closed his eyes for a bit before he suddenly hears someone on the other side of the fountain humming a tune that was too familiar to him.

His eyebrows instinctively rise as his head began to look around, trying to find the other person who was supposedly accompanying Yoongi.

Once Yoongi realised he had to get up from the bench which he had been so comfortable on, he decided to just leave the mysterious person alone.

Soon the person's peaceful hums turned into words and she began singing. Almost like a dog, Yoongi's ears perked up hearing her angelic soft voice.

A song he had never heard of, but felt like he's listened to it as a child. The melody made him remember a past he never had. The nostalgia hit him in surprise, making him unknowingly miss someone he's never met before.

As if his hands understood, they started to scribble down new lyrics. He continued to write, inspired from, what he assumed was, her original piece.

Too captivated by her voice, he didn't even realise that she was making her way around and a few more steps they would have met. And when they did, the girl's voice abruptly stopped and her calm faced turned into a horrified one.

"Y-Yoongi, what are you doing here"

Yoongi was very surprised on the inside but tried his best not to show it.

"Writing lyrics"

"Please leave"

"I was here first"

Her eyes widened even bigger than they already were.

"How long have you been here?"

He sensed that his new manager probably didn't like it when people heard her sing, so he tried his best to make it seem like he had heard nothing.

"Since dinner"

She covered her face to hide her now pink cheeks. When she puts her hands back down beside her she had a cute embarrassed face which made yoongi's heart skip a beat.

"D-did you hear anything?"

"Should I have?"

She felt immense joy that it was Yoongi who had been here instead of a different member. She sighed in relief noticing his attitude which gave no 'fucks' to what she was doing, which relieved her, a lot.

When (y/n) didn't say anything else, Yoongi chose to ignore her and just go back to his work, hoping that she would do the same and continue to sing.

To his surprise (y/n) actually walked over and sat beside him on the bench. She had a faint smile on her face as she stared out into the distance. What she was thinking, he had no idea but all he wanted was for her beautiful lips to fill the air with her singing again.

Yoongi continued to stare at her, who was happily staring at the water that made her face shine, complimenting her perfect complexion.