f o u r

>> RED PUNCH SPILLS

millie was slowly making he way to her party. she then sighed, she was having second thoughts. of course millie has been to parties. but she's never been drunk. ever.

she knew this party would have many things. like any other high school party she's been to. when she was invited, it was mostly by her friends. her friends loved parties and so did she.

millie didn't need to get high or drunk to have fun. she was well known for being at parties and being a party girl.

she heard muffled and loud music coming from a house. she knew which house it was since she was just there hours ago. she smiled then walked in.

the too familiar smell went into her nose. she cringed a little smelling new things. she looked around admiring, not in a weird way but in a fascinating way.

she loved parties, but she hardly knew anyone here. except the boys, she had looked around for any of them but she didn't find them. she decided to sit on a nearby couch. her foot was nervously tapping the floor. she wasn't nervous, well maybe she was.

after many thoughts she decided to get a drink. there was something that looked like red punch. she walked to the table with the big bowl filled with red liquid and poured it into her cup.

it's not that bad, she thought. she knew it had alcohol. it was her first time trying it and she enjoyed it.

after gulping down the first cup she went back for another cup. she then bumped into a familiar boy.

"millie is that you" the boy said. "yeah, jack right?" millie replied to the boy.

"yeah, jack" jack said with a short smile. millie smiled back then poured more of the punch into her red solo cup. she drank it then poured more and more. she was having fun.

"hey" someone said while poking millie on the back. she turned around then smiled. "hey finnie" millie said giving finn a nickname. she was definitely drunk. she was practically wobbling.

finn wasn't drunk whatsoever he was completely sober. finn has gotten drunk before but he decided not to today, just in case something happens.

he wanted to make sure that everyone was having a good time. he was in charge after all.

finn smiled at his new nickname, finnie. millie was absolutely drunk. "millie how many cups have you had?" finn asked millie who was dancing to the loud music.

"um i think ten, no eleven or was it eight? i don't know but a lot!" millie yelled over the loud music.

finn was worried, he tried to take away the cup from her but ended up spilling it on her. "finnie that was not cool" millie said then stormed of to the restroom.

finn followed her but she slammed the door on him. meanwhile in the restroom millie was trying to wash of the red punch off her lavender dress.

on the other side of the door finn was leaning on the door thinking to himself. "listen millie i am so sorry i didn't mean to spill it on you." finn said in a calm voice but loud enough for millie to hear.

millie rolled her eyes, "i guess it's okay do you have a room, im tired." millie said then opened the door. since finn was leaning on it, he fell on top of her.

they both fell on the ground, finn on top of millie. millie was smiling meanwhile finn was heating up.

finn quickly got of millie then spoke, "yeah, i have a room." millie smiled, a toothy one. "follow me" finn said then started walking down the hallway.

millie on the other hand was still laying on the floor trying to get up. she couldn't. "finnie!" she yelled. with that finn came running to the restroom.

"i- i can't get up" millie said pouting. finn smiled. he grabbed her arms helping her up. once she was up, finn wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
she was walking side to side but finn made sure she made it to his room.

once they made it to finn's room he laid her down on his bed. he then covered her with a blanket, a light one since it was summer.

"finnie, thank you, for everything except for hitting me with a football earlier today" millie said with a small chuckle at the end, making finn smile.

"you know finnie? when i first saw you on the plane i thought you were cute, with your beautiful freckles on your face" millie said then cupped his cheek with her hand. "and your beautiful curly hair" she continued by ruffling his hair with her hand.

finn started blushing, uncontrollably. millie smiled. "you know what i've always wanted to do since i met you?" millie asked finn. finn furrowed his eyebrows, "what?" he replied.

"this" millie said then leaned in and planted a peck on finn's lips. finn kissed back almost immediately. millie pulled away after a second, it was just a peck.

finn smiled then stood up. "i'll let you sleep, goodnight millie" finn said then kissed her forehead. "night finnie" millie said then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

finn slowly walked away. then closed the door behind him.

a/n: look who finally updated, me. so some stuff happened but remember this was 'drunk millie' and she has a boyfriend so i guess some stuff is gonna happen next chapter