Nice To See You Ch. 3

Start from the beginning

"See ya Clemont." Ash replied. Clemont waved at him and walked out of the room, leaving Ash to speak with Bonnie alone.

"You know, Clemont still hasn't been able to get Clembot's memories back, so every time he sees him, it's a little hard on him." Bonnie told him.

Ash could understand. Clemont and Clembot were really good friends. Losing him has been hard on everyone, especially Clemont. Clembot sacrificed himself to save them and all of Lumiose City.

"Anyways, have you spoken to Serena lately?" Bonnie asked.

"Huh? Uhh, no. I haven't yet. I was thinking about calling her after you guys." Ash answered.

"Really? Then I shouldn't keep you any longer! Bye Ash!" Bonnie waved and so did Dedenne. Ash and Pikachu waved back. *Click* The call ended.

Ash sighed. 'Alright. Serena next." Ash thought to himself.

Serena's POV

"And finally, Flamethrower!" Serena shouted. Braixen launched the attack into the air and it exploded into shiny orange sparkles. Serena and Braixen were both panting and sweating. Pancham brought them some water and Sylveon brought some towels.

"Thank you guys." Serena and the rest of her pokémon walked back into the Pokémon Center and were greeted by Nurse Joy.

"Good job Serena. I wasn't able to see it, but I could tell that you all were working hard." Nurse Joy told her.

"Thanks Nurse Joy." Serena said.

"Would you like me to take your pokémon and help them rest up?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Sure! You guys go, too." Serena told Pancham and Sylveon. They both nodded and they all followed Nurse Joy into a room. When Serena turned around, she saw a phone ringing.

"Calling. Serena Yvonne. Calling. Serena Yvonne." It said.

'Huh? I wonder who could that be?' Serena thought. She walked over to to phone. On the screen, it said, "Pallet Town, Kanto Pokémon Center." Serena blushed. Ash! She rubbed her face to get rid of the red on her face. She pressed "Answer." A face popped up onto the screen.

"Hello?"

"Ash!" Serena said happily.

"Serena! It's nice to see you again!" Ash said.

"How are you?" Serena asked.

"I'm fine. I just spoke to Clemont and Bonnie before you came actually." Ash replied.

"Really? How are they?" Serena asked him.

"They're fine. They fixed Clembot up, but they haven't been able to get his memories back." Ash told her.

"Oh. I hope they find a way to soon." Serena said.

"Yeah. Anyways, how are you over in Hoenn Serena?"

I'm fine. I'm staying in a Pokémon Center in Slateport City right now. Oh right!" Serena suddenly shouted.

"Huh?" Ash asked.

"I found out that the next Pokémon Contest will be here! So I've been training really hard to prepare!" Serena told him excitedly.

"That's great! Actually, I think that I can watch your contests on tv here." Ash told her.

"How?"

"My mom had to get all the channels from the regions that I traveled to so that she could watch all of my Pokémon Leagues." Ash explained.

"Wait, you've been to other regions before?" Serena asked.

"Uhh, I guess I have. Now that I think of it, I never really told you guys about my past adventures, huh?" Ash asked.

"Yeah. Hey Ash, on your other adventures, did you travel with other people?" Serena asked him.

"I did actually! Hmm... let's see... When I traveled around the Kanto and Johto regions, I traveled with Brock and Misty. In the Hoenn region, I traveled with Brock, May, and her brother, Max. In the Sinnoh region was Brock, and Dawn. And finally, the Unova region was with Iris and Cilan." Ash responded.

"Wow... That's... a lot of people..." Serena said. 'It sounds like there were some girls there too...' Serena pouted. 

"Serena! Your pokémon are all rested up and perfectly healthy!" Nurse Joy called.

"Oh, I'll be right back Ash." Serena walked to the front desk. She hugged her pokémon. "Thanks Nurse Joy." Serena said. Nurse Joy smiled and walked back into the room. Serena turned to her pokémon. "Guys! Guess who just called me!" Her pokémon looked at her confused. "Come on!" She said excitedly. She pushed them towards the phone. When they looked up at the screen, they saw Ash and Pikachu. Their faces exploded in sheer excitement. They all started talking at the same time. Serena, Ash, and Pikachu sweat dropped. Suddenly, it seemed as though Braixen realized something and tried the stop Sylveon and Pancham from talking so much. When Braixen explained, they stopped talking and made way for Serena to talk to Ash. Serena laughed and Ash smiled.

"Well, it's good to know that you're all okay." Ash said.

"Yeah." Serena said.

"So Serena, how's your practice going?" Ash asked.

"It's going really well! We've almost got everything down. There are just a few mistakes here and there, but other than that, we're good to go!" Serena smiled. "Braixen's doing really well!"

"That's good to hear. So Serena, do you know the official date of the Pokémon Contest?" Ash asked.

"Yeah. Nurse Joy told me that it was next week on Friday at 10:00 am through 2:00 pm." Serena answered. 

"Alright. I'll make sure to watch it then!" Ash said. "I better go now. It's almost lunchtime."

Serena looked at the clock on the wall. "11:45 am." Ash was right! When did it get so late!

"I'm sorry Ash. I promised everyone that we'd go and eat out today because they worked so hard!" Serena said.

"That's alright Serena. I understand. Have fun!" Ash called.

"Bye Ash! See you later!" Both waved at each other until, *click.* The screen went black. Serena stared at the black screen in disappointment. She wished that she could talk to Ash a little longer, but she didn't want to hold this off. She turned towards her pokémon. "Alright guys." Serena said suddenly. "Let's go."

Hehe! That moment when you're smiling and giggling at your own work. :P Also, FINALLY! Some Amourshipping moments! (Emphasis on "some") I decided to make this chapter a little bit longer. Sadly, school has come back and now I won't be able to upload very often. Sorry!! Anyways, hope you all enjoyed!! <3