Chapter 4

You are walking down the shortcut.  You still think that you might see the wolf but you know that the axe is still in your basket.  As you walk the path gets harder to see but you manage.  You watch the ground as you walk.  You constantly think about the pig's warning. When you look up you see the wolf who is right in front of you.  You freeze as he slowly moves up to stand on his hind legs.  He walks over to you and greets you.  You say a shivering hello back.  Then the big wolf starts to talk to you.  He seems really nice.  You and the wolf talk and you walk to your grandma's house.  He tells you about his family and how the pigs were laying about him being "bad".  For some reason you believe the wolf.  You and the wolf see the end of the woods.  As soon as you step out of the woods you see the side of your grandma's house.  You finally made it to your grandma's house.  You invite the wolf into your grandmother's house.  When the two of you enter you don't see anyone.  "Grandma," you say, "I'm here and I brought a friend." "I am in my bedroom, come in." she replies. You and the wolf walk into her bed room and find her laying in her bed.  You take the snacks out of your basket and the three of you enjoy them.  You are proud of how well your trip went and take an extra cookie.  Yum!           

                                                                             THE END