Chapter Twenty Seven

"So you must be the famous Jordan." Cameron smirked lightly and glanced over at Ethan.

Jordan nodded her head, "and you must be the wonderful Cameron I'm always hearing about?"

"If they're good things, then yes, that is me indeed." Cameron chuckles and pulls Jordan in for a hug.

Jordan is surprised at first but hurries to hug her back. Jordan glances at Ethan and he gives her a thumbs up with the silliest smile on his face.

"I see you've bonded quickly." Cindy walks into the room and sits on the sofa.

Jordan smiled, "hey, Cindy!"

"What's up, dude! How was the flight?" Cindy asks excitedly.

"It was alright. A lot of turbulence." Cindy nodded her head to show that she actually was interested in their flight, considering hers sucked.

Jordan and Cameron took a seat near Cindy, "you know you're lucky." Cindy told Jordan.

"Cameron wasn't too fond of me when we first met."

Cameron let out a loud laugh, "true. You just looked and seemed so stuck up alright!"

"But we got closer, and now I love this girl. She takes great care of Grayson too, and it's good because I can't always look after my little brothers."

"And besides Ethan already told me so much about Jordan before coming. Like when they first met and all. Grayson on the other hand didn't say much." Cameron chuckled.

Jordan had a smile on her lips, it remained there since they've arrived in new jersey.

"Well, I will try my best to look after Ethan." Jordan said. Cameron nodded, "that's good to hear, but let's go shopping guys! We can show you around, Jordan."

Jordan turned her head over her shoulder to look at Ethan who was in the kitchen with his parents and Grayson.

After a few moments, Ethan finally noticed her staring and he raised an eyebrow.

"We are going shopping, is it fine if we leave for a bit?" She asked him.

Ethan nodded, "of course."

Jordan turned back towards the girls with a smile, "alright well, let's go!"

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"So did you have fun?" Ethan asked as he hugged Jordan from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder.

Jordan turned her head and kissed his cheek, "yes I did,"

"it was really nice and I love everything I got today. Can we go again tomorrow?" Jordan begged.

"You spent like all day there, baby. Let's go do something else." Ethan chuckled and he let go of her waist and fixed the bed.

Jordan frowned, "alright then."

"But if we have time before we leave, we can go." Ethan told her.

"Yay!" Jordan cheered and clapped her hands.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Ethan put the flower hair pin in Kamryn's hair before she jumped off the chair and into the bathroom.

"You look fine, Kams!" Ethan shouted. Kamryn has been feeling a bit insecure for the past two days. There wasn't any good explanation for it, but Ethan and Jordan thinks she just wants to look good enough for her new family members,
even though they loved Kamryn already.

"Promise? Are you sure?" Kamryn yelled back. Ethan could hear her jump off the stool in the bathroom and she walked back out.

"I promise, Kams. Chance doesn't Kamryn look nice?" Ethan questioned. Chance looked over at his sister and nodded his head, and gave her a thumbs up.

Kamryn smiled, "thank you, Chance. And thank you dad, for doing my hair."

Ethan shrugged, "no problem."

Jordan walked into the room with her make up bag in hand.

"That's a cute hair pin, Kams. Where'd you get it?" Jordan twirled Kamryn's hair and took a small glance at Ethan.

"It was grandma lisa's!" Kamryn said in a cheerful voice.

Jordan smiled, "it's pretty."

"Now, you wanna put a little make up on?"

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Jordan giggled as she watched Ethan trip over Grayson, who was sleeping on the floor.

The party was done and everyone was exhausted. But of course, Grayson fell asleep first. The rest of the family stayed awake to help clean up, and just to hang since everyone is leaving for home tomorrow night.

Grayson groaned loudly and shifted himself so he could get comfortable again.

"Eteeweetee." Jordan heard Lisa yell.

Jordan's head quickly turned to Ethan who was already looking at her. His cheeks were glowing red.

"Eteeweetee?" Jordan laughed.

"It's what mom calls him." Grayson mumbled.

Jordan bursted out into laughter, "that's actually so cute."

"Ethan doesn't think it's cute." Lisa shook her head with a smile on her face.

Cameron walked into the room, "I hear you've found out Ethan's stupid nickname."

Ethan let out a loud groan, "can we stop talking about it!" He threw his hands up in the air.

"Aww, is Eteeweetee upset?" Jordan teased and pouted. Ethan rolled his eyes playfully, "how about we go to bed? I wanna take you guys on a tour tomorrow."

Jordan shrugged her shoulders, "alright. I'll meet you in the room?"

Ethan nodded his head and began to walk up the stairs.

"Any other things I should know about Ethan and his childhood before I hit the hay?" Jordan smirked devilishly.

Cameron laughed, "Eth and Gray made videos when we were young. They're hella random and I always used to film them. I can send them to you if you'd like."

Jordan bursted out laughing, "you guys had a very interesting childhood from what I hear."

"Honestly we did."

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep already," Jordan yawned.

"Goodnight guys. I'll see you all in the morning!"

Everyone said goodnight to Jordan and she walked up the stairs.

Today was a good day, Jordan said to herself.

i'm so tired
and this book is ending soon

to my rereaders, the first part of this chapter was from a filler chapter but i combined it to make it longer

to my rereaders, the first part of this chapter was from a filler chapter but i combined it to make it longer. sorry for any confusion!