Chapter Twenty

Jordan opened the door revealing Ethan and Chance. She smiled as Chance ran past her legs and she watched him go up the stairs.

When she looked back, Ethan was right in front of her now. He slowly leaned in, their lips met.

"I love getting greeted like this." She grinned after the small kiss.

Ethan chuckled, "that's good considering you've been getting that for the past few weeks now,"

"and you will get many more, princess."

Jordan's stomach fluttered again, he still managed to give her the sweet feeling.

"What did I do to deserve someone like you?" Jordan questioned as Ethan took a seat on the couch.

"No, what did I do to deserve you?" Ethan told her, grabbing her wrist and lightly pulled her down onto his lap.

Jordan cheeks flushed, "the kids could come down any minute, babe."

Ethan shrugged, "that's alright."

They kissed once again, Ethan felt her smile into the kiss. "You mean so much to me, Jordan."

"You're everything to me, Ethan."

Jordan scooted off of his lap and sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go on a small trip." Ethan spoke up after a few silent but comfortable minutes.

Jordan's eyes widened but her attention still remained at the coffee table.

"What do you mean?"

Ethan shuffled around a bit so he could get comfortable, "let's go on a vacation, princess. A family trip."

Jordan looked up at him, "family?"

Ethan's cheeks turned red, "I-I mean, if you wanna say that."

"A family trip sounds perfect." Jordan smiled.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Ethan watched as the two kids played around on the grass. He adjusted his sunglasses a bit, it was at the bridge of his nose.

"Kamryn, be careful!" Ethan shouted as she started to flip around on the grass.

"I know, dad." Ethan froze.

Kamryn had called him dad. Ethan felt himself start to get happy.

Jordan took a seat next to him, "why so stiff?" She nudged him on his shoulder lightly.

"I think Kamryn just called me dad." Ethan told her without looking away from the children.

Jordan smiled to herself, "I hope you're okay with it. She loves you a lot." She let out a soft breathy laugh.

Ethan looked over at Jordan, "are you kidding me? I feel amazing! I'm more than okay with it. I love her as my own." Ethan grinned.

"That's so good to hear. I'm glad she has you to call dad." Jordan leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

She leaned her head on his shoulder as her attention was now on Chance and Kamryn.

Ethan reached for his milkshake and took a sip, "this is a good way to end the day."

"Heck yeah, it is!"

you guys can all probably tell i'm running out of ideas, i'm sorry.
the book pretty much reached where i wanted it to get to, they're now together!
there probably will be a few more chapters, and they will most likely be cute moments <3
sorry i took so long to update ):
love you.
-tastyethan