Chapter 30: At The End Of The Day

Hello everyone, i am here with an update for this story that i have been writing. I am trying to make this chapter long. It just gets very hard trying to make this chapter long. Lol, anyway, I hapoe you like. Chapter 30! Enjoy

========================================================================

Randy's POV 

I rolled over waking up not feeling AJ's body. I sat up looking around. I didn't see a note or anything. "AJ?" I called out. I checked my phone and saw I had a text from AJ. 

' Hey babe, I know your probaly wondering where i am. I am in the buffet downstairs. I am eating cause i want to explore Hawaii before John and Nikki's wedding tomorrow. Come down and eat. The food is delicious. Love you so much. <3

-AJ

I smiled to myself. AJ even made waking up sound so fun. I got up and showered. I then put on some jean shorts and a Green Polo shirt and some black and green Addidas. 

I have a special surprise for AJ tonight and i hope she likes it. 

I sprayed some Axe, grabbed my keycard and headed out. I reached the elevator and got in seeing my pal, John. 

"Hey wedding boy" I said with a chuckle. "Shut up, Ran" He said with us doing a handshake. "So, you ready to tie the not and make things official?" I asked. 

"Well yea, but i am kind of having doubts. What if we stop loving each other. What if we get a divorce. I can't go through my 2nd divorce" John said in a panick. 

I rolled my eyes and slapped him. "What the hell was that for?" He asked in an outrage. "Calm down, your marriage with Nikki will be fine. She loves you and you love her" I said. 

"Yea, look how that turned out for you" He said. I shook my head. "Yea, but Sam cheated on me and almost gave my aids." I said. John nodded. 

"Your right, i need to stop worrying so much. I am getting married to the girl i love tomorrow and nothing is going to stop me" He said as the elevator dinged and we both stepped out and went our seperate ways. 

AJ's POV 

I sat at the table alone eating my last bite of eggs waiting for Randy. "Looking for someone?" I looked up and thier stood Randy. 

"What took you so long, i am already done" I said. "Sorry, John and I were haing a conversation on the elevator. Plus, i can eat this breakfast burito and we can go" He said taking a bite of his burrito. 

I got out my phone and texted Nikki. Why not, Randy is eating. 

AJ- Hey Girl.

Nikki- Hey AJ

AJ- So you ready for your wedding to SuperCena tomorrow?

Nikki- Yes, but i am freaking out!

AJ- What, why? i though this is what you wanted for ever. 

Nikki- I do but what happens if something goes wrong. I am under a lot of pressure. My stomach is in knots. 

AJ- Calm your tits Nicole. John loves you. everything will be perfect. Stop worrying. 

Nikki- I guess your right. Well see you later. Me and John are going sight seeing. 

AJ- Bye girl. 

"Ok, let's go" Randy said as he threw his trash away. I nodded and grabbed his hand and we made our way down the streets of Hawaii.