Chapter 11: Sorry

Sup my awesome readers! I love all the reads I am getting! Thanks so much! Anyway, Chapter 11! Enjoy!
=========================

Nikki's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. I look to my left and see Dolph! I then remember last night. I immediately got up and screamed. Dolph jumped up.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Tears came down my face. I got my clothes and started getting dressed. "Nikki, I am not letting you go" He said as he grabbed my wrist. "Well I am leaving. We were drunk. What happened last night was a mistake" I said as I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

"Nikki, it was not a mistake. We turn each other on. Face it Nikki, you enjoyed it." He said with a smirk. I turned to him with an angry face. I slapped him. I kicked him straight in his walnuts. I stormed out of his room leaving him in pain on the floor.

I got in the elavator. I cried a little bit of the terrible mistake that I did. I had hope that John and I could get back together after I explained about the kiss but if he finds out that I had sex with Dolph, we will never get back together.

I walked back to the bar 5 minutes away from the hotel and got in my car. I started it up and drove back to my place. I took a shower to was away the smell of Dolph. I put on a Nike shirt and some jeans and some converse. I cut my phone on and I had a lot of messages.

I read them all. Mostly from family, Brie, Work but on voicemail from John. I listened to it and I automatically felt guilty. I texted him to meet me somewhere. We have a lot to discuss.

John's POV

I was watching ESPN and my phone buzzed. I was saying I got a text. I unlocked it and read the message. My face lit up when it was Nikki.

Hey John. Meet me at Dunkin Doughnuts on 23rd street in 10 minutes.

I was already dressed since I had a meeting today. I put on my shoes and I grabbed my phone and got in my car. I finally arrived.

I got there and and walked inside. I saw Nikki and went over there and sat across from here. She had 6 glazed doughnuts. "Hi Nicole" I said as I took a doughnut.

"Hi John" She said. "So I guess we need to talk things out between us" I said as she nodded. "I didn't let you explain about the kiss with Dolph on RAW. I was a total jack ass and I am sorry." I said as I took another bite of my doughnut.

"We were suppose to kiss for 10 seconds and I tried to pull away but he wrapped his arms around me and held me close and stuck his tongue down my throat" She said with complete honesty.

"Well that is understandable. Dolph is just a complete dumb ass. I am sorry For going off on you. Can we please get back together? I missed you" I said. "Yes. I have missed you" She said with a bright smile.

"Thank you" I said as I reached for her hand and she reached for mine. They connected and it felt so perfect. "But I have to tell you something and you might never talk to me again" She said with an uneasy face.

"What?" I asked as I felt uneasy myself.

"John, last night I went to a bar and saw Dolph. We started talking and we got really drunk and incoherent and we went back to his room. We started kissing and me and Dolph..... had sex" She said with so much guilt written on her face.

My heart shattered when she said that. I pulled my hand away. "So your telling me that we break up and you go fuck Dolph when your drunk and then you call me here like shit is ok?!?" I said with my anger rising. She nodded.

"John wa-" She started speaking.

"No! You go fuck around with Dolph after you know that we broke up cause of him. Now I see how much you care about me. We done. Goodbye Nikki." I said. She was crying her eyes out.

I got up and started walking to the door. "Well you broke my heart on Monday after you dump me" She said and I froze in my tracks and turned around to face her.

"I know and I feel like shit and that's why I came, to make things right. But did I go around and fuck someone?" No!" I said as I turned around and left.

===========================

2 update in one day! Your welcome!

I hope you guys like this chapter!

What will Dolph do now?

Did Nikki do the right thing by coming clean?

Did John do the right thing by walking out?

Will John and Nikki get back together?

Vote!

Comment!

-WWEFANFIC12