Chapter 22: Insecure

Hey guys, i am here with an update for a story. I need you guys to do a favor. Go check out my new book 'The Devil Wants Revenge' It would make me happy. This book is winding down to it's last few chapters. It is hard getting to update with school being so busy lately. Anyway, Chapter 22! Enjoy!

=========================================================================

Nikki's POV

It has been a few days since John got out of jail and i am so happy. It makes me smile that he went to jail standing up for me. That is true love. 

But i feel like i have been to clingy. I just want to be around him but i feel like he gets annoyed, he just doesnt show it. I need to stop thinking like that. I don't know, i guess i am just Insecure.

"Ready babe?" John asked as he came out of the bathroom of the hotel room. "Yep, lets go to RAW"I said as we made our way down to the lobby. We ran into Dolph and AJ. They are such a cute couple but AJ has been acting weird lately. 

"Hey guys" I said as we walked up to them. "Hey" Dolph said in a frustrated voice. 'Whats wrong?" I asked. "We can't get a ride to the arena because we don't have a rental car and they said they can give us one during RAW" AJ said. 

"Ride with us in my tour bus" John said with a smile. "If that's ok, we don't want to casue any trouble" Dolph said. "No problem, let's go" John said as we took our bags and put them on the bus and i showed AJ around and we ended up in the back room. 

"AJ, we need to talk" I said. "About what?" She asked. "Why are you acting so weird?" I asked. Her head fell and she went completely silent. 

She then looked up with a few tears in her eyes. "What's wrong girl?" I asked as i sat her down on the bed. "Can i trust you completely. You can't tell anyone, not even John" AJ said with a sad face. "Promise" I said. 

"A couple of days ago, I c-cheated on Dolph with P-Punk" AJ chocked out with tears. My eyes went wide. I was in complete shock. I could see she needed a friend so i hugged her. 

"Shh, you need to tell him" I said as i rubbed her pack. She pulled away. "I know and i plan to do it tonight" She said witha look of shame. I nodded and handed her tissues to wipe her eyes.

AJ then layed on the bed and i layed next to her. I got out my phone and checked twitter, I was scrolling through my feed and i kept seeing haters saying things are really mean. 

@AJLEEFAN: Nikki is not a Total Diva, She is a Total Fat Ass.

@WWEISLIFE: I love The Bella Twins but Nikki needs to loose weight. She is starting to gain too much weight. 

@NikkiSucks: Nikki is the fat twin. She needs to lay off those cupcakes cause she is starting to become a minuture Big Show. 

I ususally never cared about haters but those tweets got to me. I got up fast and looked in the mirror. I started tearing up as i looked fat but i thought it was just a hulutionation. 

"What's wrong?" AJ asked as she came up too me with a look of worry. "Do I look fat?" I asked. AJ looked shocked. "No, you just have a curvy figure" AJ said to me with a crazy look. 

"Don't lie, i look like a blimp. John isin't going to want a blimp." I said. "No Nicole, you look fine. John loves you and if you think your fat from tweets on Twitter, that don't listen" AJ said as she hugged me and i hugged back.

"Hey guys-" John said as he stopped looking at a friendly hug that he didn't want to interupt. Me and AJ parted. "Time to go" AJ said as she skipped past John to Dolph. 

"Babe, whats wrong?" John asked. "I think i am fat and you won't love me anymore" I said with a sad face and i put my head down. 

John tilted my chin up. "Your not fat. Your perfect and I will always love you" He said as he softly kissed my lips and i kissed back. We parted and made our way off the bus. 

Dolph's POV

I followed AJ down the hall. She said she needed to talk. We came to a stop near so many crates. I sat next to her on a crate. She looked nervous. 

"So babe, what's so big?" I asked. She looked at me with sorrow eyes and then they turned watery. "Babe, Don't cry" I said as i hugged her. 

We parted. "Dolph i have a confession and i am just going to come out and tell you" She said as she took a deep breath.

I nodded not knowing where this was going but i wanted to know. 

"I cheated on you with Punk. We had sex. I am so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. He apologized and i forgave him and i realized that i miss him and I still loved him. " She said. 

My heart stopped and i got angry. 

"Are you serious? We go out and i give you love and care and you cheat on me with the guy that cheated on you and dumped you. You make me sick. You should go be with Punk. Your both no good, unfaithful Bitches! I hope you rott in hell" I said and stormed off knocking a ladder over. 

Later That Night

Nikki's POV

I admired myself in the bathroom mirror. I was having a GNO with the Divas and i had on a cute dress. It fell down to my mid thigh and showed off a little cleavage. I looked hot. I smirked and walked out.

"How do i look?" I asked John. I expected him to be shcoked but he looked mad.

"Your going out in that?" He asked with a rude tone. 

"Yea, it's sexy." I said as i shot him 'What the hell is your problem' look. 

"Are you trying to be a complete slut?" He asked. I was compketely shocked. 

'What the hell is your problem?" I asked now angry. 

"I don't need a slut for a fiance. Your taken and you look like a no good whore. Change your clothes. I don't date girls who dress like the biggest hoes in the world" He said as he looked disgusted. 

I slapped him with so much force that it knocked him down. "I am not a slut and i don't dress like one you bitch. ANd maybe i just shouldn't be your fiance" I yelled as i kicked hin in the nuts and walekd out slamming the door behind me.

=========================================================================

So what did you guys think?

So why is Nikki so insecure? 

AJ confessed to Dolph!

What will Dolph do?

Why did John call Nikki a slut?

What will happen between Nikki and John?

Vote!

Comment!

-WWEFANFIC12