Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to @CatDew

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When the weekend was over and I was back in school, I somehow wanted Matt to be the sweetest thing ever again.

I swear my heart fluttered when he said I looked nice.

The second I walked into my dull school, I knew that he wasn't gonna be sweet.

He was already kissing some blonde against the lockers.

You've got to be kidding me.

It sort of stung, it actually really stung. I looked at the floor and begged to be convinced I didn't care, and that I don't want him. The only thing the scratched up tile floor did was hold the small tear that dropped out of my eye.

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.

I breathed in and looked up. He laughed with a group of his friends, his arm around that stupid girl. She clung to him like a leach on his side. I felt like throwing up.

Matt looked over and made eye contact with me, and for a second I thought he felt bad, and forgot about the leach desperately clinging to him.

All those thoughts went away when he smirked. This idiot smirked. Is this a game? His bipolar game where he flirts and makes me jealous and all this shit that I don't deserve.

Let me tell you something, Matt.

Two can play at this game

•••••

"I'm in." I said, walking up to Cassidy, Aurora, Alyssa, and Becca.

"What?" Cassidy gave me the most confused look ever.

"I'm in. I'm gonna play the player." I breathed out, shutting my eyes.

"A-are you serious?" Aurora's growing excitement was obvious in her gray eyes and bouncing wavy blue hair.

"Yeah. How do I do it?"

I stared at the evil smirk plastered on her pale face.

This can't be good.

She took my arm and dragged me into the bathroom, immediately pampering. The other girls helped too, and I had 5 girls working in my physical appearance that the same time.

Some girls walked in and out of the bathroom looking at us funny. I gave them sympathetic looks.

"Damn," Becca grinned.

"What?" I asked them all, furrowing my eyebrows. I turned and faced the mirror. "Damn."

"You look hot," Aurora said as I looked at myself.

They had stripped off my pink blouse, revealing my white tank top. They threw Aurora's leather jacket over my shoulders and switched out shoes. I was now wearing black combat boots. They cut and folded my skinny jeans so they were shorts.

"What the hell? That was a little too far. I loved those jeans." I pouted. Cassidy roller her eyes and pushed me back towards the mirror.

My lips were bright red and my eyes were coated in black eyeliner. I looked like a commercial girl. My long brown hair was still curled. The only thing that hadn't changed.

"Now, who's ready to play the player's game?"

•••••

I walked out of the ladies bathroom, attempting to look confident. "Stop trying so hard," Cassidy laughed in my ear. I nodded my head and continued down the hall, and soon ending up with only Aurora, Rebecca, and I.

We walked towards Matt, who still had a leach. This time it was a girl with obviously fake red hair. What a douche.

He glanced at me and then back at his group, but once I processed in his brain, he turned to look at me slowly. His eyes were wide open and I wouldn't be surprised if he drooled right there. I winked at him and smirked.

Matt's POV:

She looked so perfect. I couldn't even bear to look at her because so much want filled my insides.

I am the most bipolar thing on earth but damn. I really wanted her. I almost wanted to push this girl off me, hell I don't even remember her name. Scarlet? Or is it Victoria? No, that was the girl earlier.

I wish it was Georgia clinging to me for dear life. Maybe I wouldn't be annoyed, maybe I cling back.

No way Matt, you don't settle on one girl. Nothing will change you. Right now, you get what you want and you don't want a relationship. I have no feelings for Georgia.

Though she looked really beautiful standing over there, flirting with Zac.

It broke my heart when she started to. Maybe because I'm jealous that he can get her and I can't.

I can't seem to get through to her. I don't think it's possible.

I don't know what I want with her but it's something.

For once I know how it feels to be on the other side, the jealous one.

In that moment I knew what was happening. She's playing my own little game, and let me tell you, she's gonna lose.

No one plays the player, that isn't how the system works. The player plays the girl.

And I want Georgia and she doesn't want me, I will do whatever power I have to change her mind.

Sure, I have mixed feelings for this girl. The one who stood up to me and doesn't automatically fall for me.

The one who doesn't want me.

I don't even know what got me to say she looked nice sometime back. I think it was a morning, i don't remember. I felt weird and I felt nervous. Something I hadn't felt before. No girl had made me all giddy like that.

I couldn't tell if the tingling was good or bad. Did I really want to know?

God I am so confusing.

Sometimes I have feelings for her and then other times I want nothing to do with her. I can only imagine how confused she is.

I can tell myself I don't want her, but do I?

I do.

In this moment I know that I want her and I want to be good for her. The jealousy of her with that guy hit me like a train. I want to be with her and I want her to love me and not be like any other girl, and I already know how different she is.

Just how do I get her?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Updateee. lol here's the song of the day.

'You're insecure,
Don't know what for.
You're turning heads when you walk through the door.'

Pretty sure you all know what that is.

QUESTION OF THE DAY; what is your favorite animal?

Message my inbox for literally anything you want!

100 votes + 100 comments = update

comment here for an update!

Follow me btw!

And follow this Instagram account @vine.boys.for.me and my personal Twitter @lindzalot_

ily!

-Lxx