ok , take my project !chapter 5

Unknown: ok, then say bye to your little one . Me : ok ! Take my project but you will give me johson back why dont you understand the rescue team will be here after two days and if they ask where is johson then what will I say haa! And specially if his health is not going right they will take away johson . And I will not get any position in the project. Unknown: "ok, so you don't want him you are just keeping him for the project or do you love him ?". Me: " because of his sad story I don't want him to get apart from me , because in boarding house his life is completely finished after his father and mother left him there ". Unknown : " ok, what if we finish him he will not face his rest of the life like this ". Me :"are you kidnappers ". Unknown : " huh! What do you think we are then haa! (Joke) we are from the health care your johson is in big trouble ". Me :" are you joking ?. Or are you actually from health care". Kidnapper "we are kidnappers . If you don't want johson we don't need him aswell so I have the gun in my hands I can shoot him . Well actually I can try on him I really forgot my practice skills ". Me :"alright , i am coming where are you ?". Unknown :" me ? , (joke) I am in your neighborhood ". Me :" that's why you were looking with those evil eyes on him right ?". Unknown :" come to the family park right now ". Me " huh ! Aren't you in my neighbourhood , oh so you are calling me there for a date with you instead of date I will slap you on your face . Stupid !!!!". And call dropped . Me : ha! I have to go rather to neighborhood or family park . That kidnapper was weird ".

Family park
"I reached the family park and I saw nobody there because it was locked up from the case of the children that was found dead on the bench . Huh! The case of the children , kidnappers , johson . OMG! Johson is in big trouble .

After a hour of waiting I saw the same black car that was in my school that day a man came out of the car with the gun and was holding a big trump . The car was gone and the man was still standing there . I thought it was the kidnapper . Well I walked and I reached on the spot where he was standing . I said , " are you the kidnapper ?". He said , " well , are you related from a child missing named johson ". I said , "yeah yeah , I am the one . Now give me johson back . And here you go my project map . He said , "no no! I don't need . Instead I am here to give you some money and johson back ". I said , " huh ! From my childhood I heard that kidnappers are harmful . Instead of that they are giving me money with nothing taking away . Well maybe it's my lucky day . Who knows ?". He said ," take this ! And here you go some of the money . Maybe it helps you for the care of johson . And the taxes you payed for him ". I said , " wow ! Amazing ! Thanks for giving me money ". He said , "ok gotta go ". I said "ok bye ".
For a possible shout outs in my next week's chapter comment Down below giving some ideas about my new chapter bye