where was he from? chapter 3

I felt really sad about his past life . But then something popped out in me . I said to johson " where are you from . He said a place, where there is no such beautiful things like this . There was no tv , no such green grass , no nature and no president a place where you can't live . I felt weird . I asked him " how  did it all started he said , I was a little child playing outside. With my toy  And I saw a really big crack among the house . I screamed but no one came . After some time my mom came to check if I was right or not . Suddenly my father ran towards me aswell . They asked me " what happend johson " . I told them " there is a crack on our house . And it's about to fall ". But when they noticed they didn't replied me back . They told me that " look son, you see such things but there is no such things . And I thought that they can't see such a big crack on the wall .

        I thought " that this kid was really mental that's why they couldn't see that , maybe it's all about his mentality  And that's why they  left him in the boarding house . But , they would treat him better as well by telling that they also can see the crack  .
                                      Next day at school  
It was sir norathern lesson , after lesson of sir norathern I told the whole situation to the sir norathern they said " did you noted that , and if you did why didn't you told me I would share it from the class . I said " but sir , the way we are using them is not good they must be with someone who Cares about them . He said " better not focus on it . Focus on your work please" .
         I got confused and was feeling really sad about them suddenly I heard a sound " hey , look what I got ." I Rome around and it was my friend kacy ". She said to me " look , what I got I just noted  10 facts about them and I was about to show it to sir do you saw him . And by the way why are you so nervous" . I told her " look , kacy I thought for it for about 2 days and I realized that such things should not be done . And if they will grow they will know it by there self that they are mental or something and by the way it's named that they are mental. They are not mental ! They are a patient of autism .
                                        Who are they ?

Kacy replied and said, " who are they ?". I replied " a person who is affected by something really strange in its life . Like I can give you examples . Not looking eye to eye while talking . Are really scared .ugh ! How can I tell you . Kacy replied," well leave it its just a project of 2 or 3 months then we will get rid of this project . I replied , " but the way we are teaching them using them is not good . Just not because of it . I am sad that they even don't have a hint that we are using them . A Life  which begin from a beautiful world will end like this on them . We have to do something ".
    Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my chapter 3 and if you did smash that vote button and I'll see you next time good bye .