THE STARTING LIFE WITH A MENTAL chapter 1

The day when I met him was a new day in my school. It was my 9th grade and I just finished a lesson with sir nitrogen , wait! The name is weird I am gonna name him sir norathern . The days I really miss was a lesson with sir norathern we were searching on a project called mentality he said to all of my Class follows to find out every single thing and note what they are actually
The worst thing was haa! To take a mental with there self and feed them and everything . I was given  johson 
Because I was the only hard worker so I got the hardest person to figure out . He never shows the feeling inside of him an mentality was figured really hard .i have to focus on him every moment . Take this situation . I was walking from the parks foot path and suddenly I see that he is splashing water on the kids . I says " excuse me . They are here for playing soccer . Not for playing with you". He says " i was bored so I thought that I would splash some water on them ". I said : "get inside the house ". Next situation was even more worst . He was not eating anything . I was to abuse him but sir said that don't remind them that they are mental . So I controlled my self . He loved burgers so I have to order him burger every time. The worst thing was I have to waste money . I was not about to keep him but principal said to keep them. And principal will pay all of the taxes that we wasted on them . So , yeah .
Letting them know that they are mental . They will have a feeling that they are different from each other by brain . I was about to tell him that you are mental but I suddenly refused . Common ! I am not that rude to anyone . Keeping them is way more harder than I thought . Let see what happen next in my next chapter.
For a possible shout out in my next week's story comment Down below giving some ideas about my new story and don't forget to follow me and vote me .