"And what about you?"

"I get to see the isle again" you said enthusiasticly.

"(Y/n) - always the isle's biggest fan" she rolled her eyes amused "I wonder if you'd still like it if you had to live there."

"I'd be the greatest villain kid out of all!" you shouted trying to do an evil laugh, causing you and (F/n) to burst out laughing.

***

It was Saturday, evening. The four of you were outside at the garage ready to go. You and (F/n) were wearing isle themed clothes. Even if it was just a few hour visit, Evie insisted that you looked good.

"What do you need the sword for?" you asked Harry.

"Well someone has to protect you" he said clearing his throat.

"I can take care of myself."

"And that's why you ended up tied on the ship" Harry said and kissed you on the temple "last one is fish bait" he whispered and rushed to the limousine.

"Hey!" you ran after him trying to push him out of the way, but you weren't strong enough.

He somehow managed to grab you by the waist and pulled you in the limo with him, almost falling down to the floor, but Harry made sure you'd land on the seat.

"First" he said proudly and you both laughed, but stopped once (F/n) entered.

"Everyone is excited, getting ready for the dance, meanwhile we have to go all the way to the isle" she crossed her arms.

"You are about to face your biggest fear and all you worry about is a pink princess dance?" Harry scoffed and you shoved his arm gently. You may be not interested in the dance but people were working hard for it's preparation, especially Ben, he didn't even have time to come check up on you all before leaving.

"We will be gone for only a few hours, then you can get ready for how long you want" you said.

Your talk was interrupted by Gil entering the limousine with a suitcase.

"Gil, what's that?" you asked.

"For the isle trip" he answered and Harry laughed.

"Just sit down" you said rolling your eyes, not wanting to repeat that you'll only be there for a short time.

By the time you arrived on the isle, (F/n) was getting more and more anxious.

"The faster you do it, the sooner we leave" you said patting her on the back.

"Unless you get kidnapped" Harry whispered and smiled widely.

"Don't listen to him."

You all hopped out of the limo and wandered through the streets of the isle, that were already pretty familiar to you. 

Gil was eating the candy he filled his pockets with and Harry was growling at everyone you passed by.

By the look on his face, it was clear he was glad to be back, able to scare everyone around.

"Harry, you only call more attention on us" you said taking his hand and pulling him away from some people, to the narrow path of the market next to the Chip Shop.

"Everyone should know that the king is back" he smirked.

"The 'princess' and her bestie will end up dead if the 'king' doesn't behave."

"I can spare the princess from that" he said making you roll your eyes.

"Hey, everything will be fine" you said, turning your attention to (F/n). Your voice made her flinch, since she wasn't paying attention to anything around her and just looking at the ground.

"Just show Uma what a great and strong person you are" you tried to encourage her.

"We're here!" Gil said as you were out of the pirate market area, in front of Ursula's Fish and Chips.

(F/n) lifted her head up and took a deep breath "Let's do this."

Harry pushed the doors open with his hooked hand, and with the other holding yours, making his big entrance.

"Hey guys! We're here to take you all to A-" Gil shouted but Harry pushed him to the side, to make him shut up, and causing him to nearly crash into a table.

(F/n) walked in last and went to your right.

"Finally! The traitors are here" Uma stood up and smiled wickedly "and some of them, softer than ever" she added, looking disgusted at you and Harry holding hands, which made him hold your hand even tighter. "I've been expecting you (F/n)" she said, switching her eyes on your friend.

----------

Finally updated! I'm sorry it took me so long;;

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter and for the 7K+ reads ♥