Chapter 30

The seven of you went out and walked as fast as possible to the ship. You weren't very sure about the "plan" that they came up with, but there's no going back now.

"(Y/n), don't worry, everything will be fine" Harry said.

"Wha-" you flinched "what do you mean?"

"You will rip off my sleeve any moment" he said and you realized you were clutching his arm the whole time, tighter and tighter.

"Oh God I'm so sorry" you let go of him "I was just thinking and" you sighed "I hope we won't fail."

"Have I, Harry Hook, ever failed?" he said raising his chin up.

"I...probably yes?"

"You were supposed to say no, but that works too" he wrinkled his nose.

"Someone is too full of himself" you giggled shaking your head.

He smirked at you and then turned to the others "okay so everyone knows what we have to do?"

"Yup, and if something goes wrong we have the smoke bombs" Jay said.

"Oh so that's what these are" Gil said taking out one.

"Put it back before you do something wrong" Harry growled.

"Guess they did actually think this through" you whispered to yourself surprised.

Uma and (F/n) were on the ship, carrying some things around. You all waited until (F/n) went to the other side of the it, so you can attack when they are apart.

When the time was right everyone put their swords up.

"Everybody attack!" Gil yelled, which was pretty unnecessary, running to the ship and the other VKs ran after him.

"Follow me" Harry said dragging you to the side.

"Are you sure this will work?" you asked, keeping your eyes on the fight between the few pirates and the VKs.