1.Her Master

Rossette's POV

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting the light after I heard a buzzing sound bothering me , Iooked to the sound producer and found it was my alarm it read 6:30, DO I really have to go to college today?

well as you can see I study at Buisness adminstration college and M.U.A university, and its not like anyother because there, we don't have dorms or anything, we still live at home like school.

Anyway I got up and took a long hot shower letting the water pamper my flawless caramel skin going through my waist length dark brown hair then over my face to my neck then to my size C breasts right to my straight stomach then my long beautiful legs, After I finished my shower I rapped my self ina towel then went to my walk-in closet and chose to wear knee length dark blue dress to match my ice blue eyes and wore high blue shoes and put on a sky blue scarf, after I finshed I went to the mirror and blow dried my hair and held it up in a bun dividing it to two, well you can see that I don't like showing my hair length so I just show half of it just to my shoulders, I put on mascara and eyeliner, then I grabbed my Iphone, Ipod, my bag and my BMW car keys.

As I was walking down our mansion, yes you heard right mansion, we are pretty rich I live here with my parents and my 2 older brothers, Alec and James.

Any way Aieline my maid served my breakfast, I ate and I was heading to leave but before I left the large dininng room with white walls and high windows ,and that was now filled with 5 maids , my brother James walked through the white oak door , so me and the maids stopped what we were doing and looked down, I saw his eyes looking at me and I bowed down , he just nodded and left on his way , I sighed and walked out the door on my way to college, I got on my car and started the engine heading to college.

Well maybe some of you may wonder why I treated my brother that way but well that's a secret I am not ready to share with you yet, but I am just hoping to find what I'm looking for soon.