Chapter 25: The Ultimate Battle against the Sea Dragon.

(Michael's POV)

We are now prepared to battle with the Sea Dragon. Preparing more than 25 exosuits, hundreds of torpedoes, mini-torpedoes, and Denzel's highly armored cyclops. Now being meteor resistant, having the female camp use the cyclops would save them enough time to launch up to three missiles at once. My mini-torpedoes will be used three times as much with the current me. Denzel's sword is now frozen below absolute zero. Symor, won't have any problem at all...

The rest, can handle it properly...

"Now then, we are now about to commence the operation: 'Revenge on the dragon.' Perform your task properly, and do not worry about being attacked. We will win the fight! And no one is allowed to die!" - Symor
"OOUU!" - Everyone

The final battle between life and death begins...

Phase 1: Plan A: All six males will occupy at least one exosuit each. The female camp will be firing torpedoes from their cyclops. All we are going to do is, launch our harpoon left arm, and stab it to death with our lance arm. In case if one exosuit breaks and  the rider is being chased, use any method to distract the sea dragon to send its aggression to other people. The female camp will support as much as possible...
Plan B: The same as plan A but if he attacks using fire or meteor, avoid at all costs.

Phase 2: Running out part: This phase contains running out of materials. If there is no more backed up exosuit remaining, use distraction methods and begin supporting instead. Using the lance, mini-torpedo, or some kind of hardened object, use the repulsion or propulsion cannon aiming at the sea dragon. If the female camp run out of torpedoes, they will head out and use harpoons to slow the sea dragon down.

Phase 3: Danger Mode: If phase 1 and 2 was still unable to kill the sea dragon, continue attacking with heavy risk in hand. The female camp will focus on medication, Symor, Denzel and I will be the front lines, and the other three male camp will be the rear guard.

Occurrence B: Lava Lizards: In case if a lava lizard comes out to attack us, we will completely ignore it. Regardless of the situation. Take the risk to win.
The one who planned this all came from Symor.

The plan is executed perfectly...
We already spend two hours repeating the same strategy against the sea dragon. Soon enough we will start to run out of torpedoes for the support, the same goes with our exosuits.
We were never given time to think...
"Michael, meteor will land on lava. Careful." - Denzel
"OK then, how are you guys doing."
"Pretty damn well." - Mecole
"Shit."

My exosuit was bitten the third time, I exit the exosuit and launched a mini-torpedo inside its mouth.

"Strike three."
"Guys, we are out of exosuits. We are gonna focus on supporting you guys." - Karl
"Chih, fire!" -Symor
The female camp launched another three torpedoes from each respective cyclops.

The torpedoes splendidly hit the body of the sea dragon. I launched another mini-torpedo into its body and the scales seemed to start to twitch.

"The scales are coming off!" - Jake
"Get some of them while you can!" - Symor
"Roger!"
"Meteor incoming!" - Denzel
"Watch out!" Karl
We were nearly hit there. If it weren't for his constitution, Denzel would be probably dead already.
"Denzel's exosuit blew up. He barely escaped by using the explosion of the exosuit and repulsion cannon recoil.
He ended up holding into the tail of the sea dragon.
"Denz cut its tails!" - Symor
"Sure!" - Denzel
Using his frozen blade, he cut  one tail of the sea dragon. The sea dragon starts to be in agony, and Symor added more blow by stabbing a lance arm ink the sea dragon via broken armor. Matching the timing, I launched another mini-torpedo into the scales of the sea dragon and it lost more scales.
The female camp are d blow by firing the last three missiles aiming to the armor of the sea dragon. Afterwards, they moved out to start using harpoons to slow down the sea dragon more.

"At this rate we might win!"
"Do not think that it's as easy as that." - Symor
"Yeah, we are surrounded after all." - Denzel
"10 vs3, seems like they are prepared. Denzel, vanguard." - Symor
"Alright then." - Denzel
Denzel now holds two coffin sized shields that was able to receive any attack without even being severe.

Denzel protected our back to ensure that won't attacked from behind.
"Let's end this!!!"

6 hours later...
"Oh maaan, that was a tough fight. I didn't believe it would be this hard." - Karl l
"You know it took us 5 hours to kill that thing, I got injured a few times, nearly got eaten by that thing. And now we are having a feast.

"But hey, we have nothing else to do here huh." - Denzel
"All we need to do is build the rocket ship, and leave you know. But I will be hunting until you guys finished the base of the rocket, so I'll be gone for a bit." - Symor.
(AM: THE FINAL CHAPTER IS DOWN!!!! THE INTERLUDE REMAINS ALONG WITH THE ENDING.... I have decided on the sequel to this story, it's kinda generic and has a whole lot of game references. But I will need a heavy break. STILL PACING FOR MAY 10.)