Chapter 6: Boredom, Crabsnakes, and Jelly Mushrooms

[AM: I am for sure gonna have a lot of problems in this brand new month, I have like, stuff in school to worry about, research which is painful, and I'm planning on attempting to compete in certain contests (of course its mental sports). So, if the chapters are beginning to delay, by like weeks, months, or so, I have prewriten enough chapters to keep you guys company. I will upload chapters 7-10 in next week so have a good day reading all of them <3. WDGS4 Out]
By the way, an interlude happens every 5 chapters, I screwed up the order but I was too lazy to fix it.

(Denzel's POV)

A wanna play erogeh! is what I want to say but I can't seem to play without a computer, or even a laptop.

"Bored."
"Same boat Denz." - Symor
"What shall we do today?" - Me
"I'm gonna make some stuff. I'm gonna have to dive for some of them though." - Symor
"I see." - Me

Well, we can't help it after 20 days when sunbeam broke. We explored the base and we tried to disable it, but! it said that infected individuals cannot turn off the cannon. How are we infected? some kind of disease exclusive to this planet or somethin? Is what I have in my mind while thinking. Before I knew it, I was already outside the base.

Hmm, let's see if I can go explore something within the vacinity.

"This seems unexplored."

Well, this is kinda unexplored, so I kinda dove underneath this with my First World (the name of my seamoth).

I doved downwards with curiosity and caution. There were a bunch of holes but it looks like, there are giant mushrooms that look like jelly fish.

"I have a bad feeling about this, but imma risk it!"

I dove deeper to see if there are any hostile creatures but looks like its just empty.

It was a good place to set a base when I checked the surroundings.
I went downwards to collect some items and break outcrops.
Well…
[Warning: crust depth passed.]

"Crap."

Well, I have to exit the First World to go deeper than this I guess.

I exit the seamoth, and began breaking some outcrops. When I was still looking for more outcrops I bumped into a mushroom. I expected it to zap me. But it didn't, I rose up to see what's inside but suddenly.
A long, large creature suddenly rose up and tried to stab me with its overgrown teeth.

I grabbed the teeth (which was a clutch) and tried to throw it away for now and I swam away.

"Crap what was that!", it was scary but fun at the same time. I should scan it.

I saw one of them leave their jellyshroom and head to the direction opposite from me. I came closer and scanned the creature. The creature ignored me? SUCCESS!

I went back and rode the seamoth when suddenly, my earpiece suddenly transmitted screams.

"HIIIIII"
"MY EARS!, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

Nevermind my ears, looks like the crab snake is heading towards me.
I should exit this seamoth and fight this thing. Lez risk our life again to kill this creature.

This creature called Crab Snake vs ME the KING of RISKS, Denzel Hiponia.

I drew mah Diamond Sword (Which is manually made with plasteel as handle and hilt, Diamond for the blade part, it was difficult to make this manually you know!) and took a stance while underwater. Dis is gonna be instense since my agility and speed is lowered when underwater. On the other hand, my balance skyrocketed.

The crab snake charged onto me. I dodged to the side and sliced the body into half, man this sword really is good when modified with heat. But its super heavy underwater.

Tsk, Well that perfectly escalated. The screams continued.

"HIIIIII"
"GODDAMNIT MY EARS."
"I need help in the jellyfish-ish area, I'm being attacked!"
"No wonder why only I can hear you Chels."

I went towards Chelsea's location and found 3 crabsnakes attacking a single seamoth.
I held my sea glide and went towards the three crabsnakes.
I acted like a gorilla for fun, but the attention of the crab snakes shifted from Chelsea to me.
"Crap."
I swam backwards to take a good position.

"Now I'm ready, *mumbled: Only if I have mah headphones though*

All crabsnakes charged towards me, this will be tricky. But I have my trump card! 'Prediction'

"Ok then"
I thrust forward my sword and horrendously killed one crab snake.
This is the method with the least damage, but I'll have to take a hit from the second crab snake with its horns. Man that hurts quite a bit.
I stabbed the crab snake from above, and sliced it into two long dead crabsnakes. The last crabsnake was gone, where dafuq did it go?

"We should tell the others about this. Thanks for saving me" - Chelsea
"Not that I mind. Its fine, since I had fun releasing my psychological control."

I removed all 6 horns from the crabsnakes that I killed. I wonder if I can use em for something. Oh! I have an idea!

I created another sword using the crabsnake teeth, seems sharp, but its also durable.

"So, what did you guys do?" - Karl
"I got a new SWORD!"
"I made a defensive diamond shield to defend ourselves when some creature attacks." - Symor
"I made a bombshell." Michael
"YOU WHAT?" - Everyone
"Shall we add some sulfur/crashfish powder then." - Jake
"Even if we make a sub-missile, what creature are we gonna test it on?" - Chelsea
"He's thinking of a reaper."
"Definitely a reaper." - Symor
"No doubt about it." - Vina
"For sure its a reaper." - Jake

"There were some suspicious people who go by pairs here." - Michael
"You mean Jake and Vina?" - Karl
"Good example but its good to go in pairs for better survival in adventuring, but everyone should stay safe. Except for you Denz." - Michael
"WHY ME!?"
"Its because you risk your own life too much."

Well, yeah that's true. But I have feelings too you overglorified king.

We all exchanged information about the crabsnakes, and some new stuff.

When we all left the room I left third to the last. I closed the door and evesdropped.

"So, where do you plan on exploring next?"
"I think I'll go north to some kind of koosh zone."

What the hell? Isn't that area dangerous because of those eels. I should follow her.

I became dizzy

Some kind of creature is trying to talk to me with telepathy.
Before I knew it, there was a projection of the creature in front of me.

"What… are… you…"

The projection left and my mind became stable again.

"What the hell." - Symor
"So you guys took the dizziness too?"
"Kind off." - Jake

I stood up and opened the meeting room.

"Oh, umm what do you need Denz?" - Chelsea
"If you are thinking of going to the koosh zone then take me with you."
"Why is that?" - Vina
"I wanna scan those eels since I forgot to scan them."
"I wish for your safety on your travels." - Vina
"I wish for everyone's safety."

I took my PDA and went to the storage room.

*Thinking* "Hmm, eels are gonna be difficult since they conduct electricity and their shell is hard af. I wonder if my crystal blade will work on it (diamond sword). Oh, maybe bone slasher can work (the blade that was made from crabsnake horns) since it doesn't conduct electricity and can actually cut a stalker in half.

Imma rest for a bit before adventuring again.