Introduction

Okay, I decided to do this because I just got really bored and it's the Holidays so I wanted to do something at home to kill time.

This is about Me and my group of friends getting bamboozled by this so called "bestfriend" (who we cut ties with) for 4 years behind our backs without us knowing about it.

And this will be filled with rants and memes about her and random stories about us and her.

Keep in mind that we do not hold any grudges for her, we just dont trust her after all she did like over and over again. She bamboozled us a lot. I do respect our privacy and I know some people from my school will read this and some of y'all know who this is. I'm not throwing shade or anything but these are just one of the most absurd things that I'm about to write about our funny stories you'll ever read.

MEET THE MAIN CAST:
Supposedly there's 5 people in my group:
There's me: friendly (?), petty (sometimes) , very direct, cold and mean to people that hurt me in the past and I dont trust them lmao, understanding, open minded, chill , positive vibes only, , offensive humor , says mean things but don't really mean it, sensitive asf, short straight black hair, trendy glasses , average height, average weight, pretty shitty, resting b-face, trendy fashion, loud and an extrovert. Also mom™.

Onto my friends who I am going to give fake names for:

Angelica (not too much of an angel) : trendy fashion too , lowkey rich, below average height like 150cm, average weight for a 150cm girl, sad 24/7 bc she couldn't get the ding dong she wanted, has a really offensive mind but she doesn't want to say it, sincere, understanding, open minded, long straight but messy black hair, always has a ponytail up , quiet and petite on the outside but not so on the inside. Also one of my closest cousins.

Rumina (cool name I know, search it up on google) : basic™ , lowkey rich too, almost the same height as Angelica but a little bit taller like 10cm, chubby, cute™, dark coloured t-shirts most of the time , asian, hardcore/stan k-pop fan, wears dark coloured fashion and sometimes bright coloured fashion , smart asf but doesn't show it, friendly , understanding , open minded, cold towards ppl she doesn't like (don't fuck w her), shy , petite , quiet , same as angelica , they're not so quiet on the inside , ya know? One of my closest cousins too.

Sapphire (not too much of a gem amirite , I'm kidding, all of these bbys are gems) : tomboy of our group, hardcore, likes anime , cosplay and some of that gay shit, very sincere, friendly, open minded, accepting, cool , chill, understanding, taekwando master omg, ex best friend of Barbara, sick of negative shit, average height but a lil bit shorter than me, chubs , TOUGH ASF (y'all don't fuck with her) and the most,humble person I know.

Ingrid (new member of our group yayyy): highkey rich asf, friendly, art hoe aesthetic™, super chill and cool , understanding, ain't spoiled like any rich kids, humble af, short bob hair with bangs, brownish hair, asian (we're all asians but ingrid and rumina have the typical asian eyes), lowkey savage, her roasts are fire wtf, open minded, shy, quiet, petite , at school she's the typical shy and quiet girl but outside of school she's totally different like she's loud asf but in a good way.

SUPPORTING CAST:

Shea (wise mom™) : part of the group but not really part of the stories we've been, older sister of sapphire, height similar to Angelica, wise af, open minded and the most understanding person I know

Barry (lmao I think some of the people from my school reading this know who this is): BEST GUY FRIEND ILY <3, cool and super chill dude, games 24/7 , cutie , RELATABLE, lowkey wanna be in a relationship, outgoing, stands out in a crowd, cousin of barbara but lowkey doesn't like her

Rhea (barbara's best friend but she ain't shit): BeSTFRIEND BBY!!! Sensitive , LITERALLY THE MOST KIND HEARTED PERSON I KNOW OMG, pure , angel , needs to be protected, CUTIE <333

MEET BARBARA:

Barbara: I'm very bias against the name "Barbara" , sorry to anyone who is named Barbara , I'm sure you're a decent human being but for the sake of this story , barbara is the mean one.

If you're reading this, barbara , this is just my opinion of you and how I see you , if you get triggered by the way I see you when you already treated me like shit, why are you still here?

She's insensitive, mean and highkey very insecure about herself (not throwing shade because everyone is insecure about themselves okay but she takes it on a whole new level) , thinks she's superior , thinks as if she's better than everyone who are lower class than her (we're in the same class and our class is 2nd top) , thinks that her opinions matter in most situations, close minded, throws shade a lot, outisde may seem cool and all but on the inside she's the most mean person you could ever meet, two faced, gets jealous easily, doesn't mean what she says that is sincere and nice, thinks that she's superior than everyone. highkey has anxiety. Most importantly, fake asf.

I still don't trust you, Barbara

I hope I can see good changes in you.

Enjoy :)