Chapter 25

Hayden Pov: 

She didnt have to take him to go get help she could have killed him but she didnt she real asf and forgiving and bad asf a great mother i gotta wife her up... 

Ash Pov: 

We got hash some help he is in rehab for his drug probelms he said he was so sorry for everything that he ever did that he was just jealuous of the life hayden had,me and mari and joshia were in the living room watching spongebob hayden was getting out the shower " mari can you go get mommy her bucket of ice cream and two spoons" i said she got up and grabbed a stoll and got the ice cream and came back with the spoons hayden came down the steps in basketball shorts and no shirt his tattos were showing damn my nigga was fine as hell." take a picture it will last longer" he said winking at me i blushed and handed joshia to hayden " he so damn cute" i said " i know cause he look like me" mari laughed we busted out laughing " you look good cause of me" hayden said mari laughed " so" she giggled " can i have ice cream now" mari said " ask your mama" he said " can i" she smiled " yes you can" i said me and her ate the ice cream while hadyen rocked joshia back to sleep and put him upstairs he came back down and laid on the coach with me and i put my feet on his lap and mari sat on her own coach with her feet on it " sponebob dumd ass hell man" he said " no it not" mari yelled turing red spongebob was her show if you talked about him it was over so hayden just started somethign he aint want too " but he is" he said " no he not meany" she said rolling her eyes " dont roll your eyes" he said " she can cause you talking about her show" i said jumping in the convo " both of yall gonna get got" he said " oh yea" i said getting up off the coach and hitting him with a pillow and mari hitting him too we both ran outside but it was raining we hid in the bushes " niggas its raining yall getting locked out" he said making mari start crying i told her he lying and she stop crying " mommy lets go inside im cold" she said " lets go"i said we went to the door and was drenched in rain my hair was soaked so was mari hair and clothes " who is it" hayden said being petty " nigga" i said he opened the door " oh you come on in you two" he said we pushed him and went to go change " mari go ask daddy to give you  a bath and get you dressed in clothes we going out to applebees toingth" i said " ok" she said running to him i went upstairs and grabbed my blue jean skinnys and my white crop top that in green writting said all i do is smoke weed i put in my green belly piercing ball so it matches my outfit and my green vans i put it on and grabbed my flat iron and flat ironed my hair and put on mac lipgloss and grabbed my iphone5 and put in my white studs and came down stairs " damn you look mhm" yello said " thank you babes" i said " im gona go get dressed mari and joshia dressed just mari  hair" he said going up to the room " ok"  i said and grabbed mari she was wearing white skinnys with her j's and a black top that said daddy's thuggete i put her hair in a ponytail and flat ironed the ponytail and put her bang out " you look cute baby" i said " tank you too mommy" she smiled " thank you" i said kissing her forehead " go watch tv till its time to leave" i said " ok" she said i went and grabbed joshia he was wearing a black last king onsie and had his hair curly " look at mommy chunky baby" i said he giggled and i put him in his car seat i went downstairs and mari was watching tv she was yelling at the tv " go dora go" she scremed i laughed " mari really" i said " yea she dummy" she said i laughed at her hayden came down and was wearing, shorts and a black v kneck shirt with her curls showing " mhm" i said he laughed " lets go silly" he said we left out the house  i put my circle shades on i looked fly " drop joshia off at mom's for the week she been asking to spend time with him" i said " ok ok" he said making his way to mom's house we was there qucik cause she lives rigth by applebees " ill take him in" yello said he went and got joshia i got out and kissed him on the forehead " bye mommy baby" i said he smiled i went and got back in the car yello gave his mom a kiss and came back to car " lets go" he said....