Chapter 5

Lunch With Yello 

We went to Applebee's we were sitting at the table talking and laughing "so yello you single" I said "yea I am why you asking"he smiled "cause I was curios" I said "awee you got a crush" he laughed "noooo" I said I started to blush maybe I was feelin yello "yello" I said "yo" he said "you wanna come back to my house with me" I said "I don't care the niggas left red house and all went home so yea I'll come chill ma" he smiled his smile was so perfect he had dimples too omg he was perfect I ain't gonna lie yello was sexier than red yello could be goofy but sweet and he honest I think I like yello.

Yello Pov: 

It's Ya Boy Yello Im LIGHTSKIN tattos everywhere love family and food I have a one year daughter that don't nobody know about her name Simone she is just perfect her mom died when she was born I'm single and looking for ms right. 

Me and ash were at her house in her room chilling she got up to go look out the baloncy and came back with her eyes teared up "what wrong ma" I said "he is getting head" she said "where y'all talking" I asked "not anymore" she said "damn come here" I said and hugged her she didn't cry she just looked up at me "yello" she said looking in my eyes "yea" I said getting lost in her eyes omg I think I like ash " I'm happy he did that " she said "why ash" I said "cause" she said blushing and trying to hide it from me "don't hide it ma" I said lifting her chin up and leaning in she leaned in too and we kissed the kiss had sparks and I felt it like it felt so Diffent. I stopped and we looked at each other she went and sat down on the bed "tell me everything about you I told you everything " she said "we'll I have a daughter she is one her name is Simone she is my baby girl her mom died a long time ago while giving birth she was the first female to find out a lot about me my parents aren't around like other kids my mom is but my dad he used to beat me and my mom a lot and one day he was finna kill my mom and I was 14 grabbed a gun and shot him I know it's messed up but I love my momma she my rock I had to save her even tho she died" I said she hugged me from behind tight I honestly like ash and I want to make her mines.