Chapter 3

New Boy:

"Coming" I said I opened it was the boy from early "hey" I smiled "hey" he said he had hazel eyes and dimples he was wearing no shirt and basketball shorts "i was coming to see if you wanted to go walk with me"he said "sure" I said I grabbed my uggs and phone and left out the door I had my keys too "it's chilly" I said " I know but I'm hot" he laughed "wow" I said laughing we walked and talked about who we were and are names his name is Joseph he is 20 lives alone has 2 brothers he is in a gang he single no kids has his mom around he is a sweet heart we laughed and joked until I seen it was 8 we had been walking since 3 damn time flew. We gave each other are numbers and went Into are houses that's was a nice evening I went upstairs to my room and layed down. My phone buzzed and I got it was a text from Joseph 

Text Mode: 

My Thug Joe: Wydddd? Lol ^_^ 

My Baee: Laying down thinking . Why you ask ? :) 

My Thug Joe: cause I wanna come over or can you come over ? I don't want the nite to end ..

My Bae: I'll see ok I'm gonna come over to you ;) 

My thug joe: ight ma.

Text mode over 

I went and texted my dad and told him I was staying at a Freind house he said ok just be safe I told him ok I went and packed a bag and grabbed my phone and keys and left and went across thone street. I knocked and waited for him to answer "wassup" he said letting me in I went to his coach and sat down "I'm hurgary" I said he laughed "I made chicken and Mac and Chesse" he said I went and grabbed a plate and made mine and his and went to go sit down "where is your room" I said he grabbed my waist and lead me upstairs I went and put are drinks on table and sat down on his bed he had a big house it was pretty too "soooo joe" I said while eating he was eating and looked up "yes ash" he said "what's it like being in a gang my brother in one but he never wanna tell me anything" I said "it's not fun but you get money" he said "is that part fun"i smiled he smiled back and shook his head yea after we were done eating he put in Friday and I made popcorn and went upstairs "don't start the movie yet" I said "ok" he said I went into the bathroom and changed Into my sports bra and shorts I let my hair out and my curls fell down to my back I put on a big white t shirt that was his that I found it smelt like him I came out the bathroom his face was priceless "you look ummm sexy" he said "thanks pooh" I said "you called me pooh " he laughed "yes I did" I giggled "ok girl" he said we cuddled up and watched the movie and are popcorn he looked down at me and kept starting "I know I look good but Damnn " I said he laughed "it's not that you have really nice hair can I touch it" I busted out laughin hard "that's sounded gay I know" he said laughing with me "yes you can" I said I got in between his leg and he played with my hair I ain't gonna lie it felt so nice he kept playing with my hair and he moved it and kissed my kneck and I turned around and looked in his eyes and got lost I leaned in and there was a knock on the door and we stopped "I'll be back" he said he got up and went to get the door "nigga" I heard I as I got up to go look "man I ain't even know he was back in town" joe said he was talking to some boy he was y'all and skinny he was cute "so who all here" the boy said "Craig me and a freind" joe said "if it's Freind let me met her" Craig said "Ash" I heard joe say my name I made my way down the stairs "we'll damnnnnnn brother" Craig said wait there brothers "she is mhmmmm" his brother said "eyes off Craig" Joe said "we'll I'm Craig his younger brother" Craig said "hey I'm Ashleyn but call me Ash" I said I smiled and he smiled back "damn you got some deep dimples" he said I laughed "thanks hun" I said "did you hear that I'm hun" his brother said laughing joe was gettin mad I rubbed his back and he smiled I whispered in his ear "you'll always be my baby tho" I said he chuckled "what you want craig" joe said "we'll can I stay the nite mom and dad fighting again" he said "yea you can stay you know where your room at" joe said making me and his way upstairs "see you Tommorw Hunnnn" Craig said I smiled at him "see you Tommorw" I laughed " my brother I swear" joe said while me and him were in the room "he is funny" I said "not that my mom and her new hubby always fighting" he said I could tell it bothered him "we'll pooh have your brother come live with you" I said he smiled "good idea" he said he got back in bed with me and cuddled with me he was behind me with his arms around my waist but one hand playing with my hair I slowly started to drift "goodnite ash" I heard and went to sleep.