Chapter One

"Jade?"

I jumped and threw my scissors across the room. I then looked over and saw it was just Tori and sighed, standing up to see my scissors jammed in the wall, next to a lot of other marks where I've thrown them. "Jesus Vega, don't you know not to mess with someone when their listening to children screaming and plotting ways to abandon people?" I smirked and reached over grabbing my scissors out of the wall.

Tori was shaking, I loved seeing her like that. Her lips quivering, goosebumps up her arms, her eyes white as a ghost from being terrified. I chuckled and ran my scissors lightly across her neck before backing away and jumping back into my chair. "What's up Vega?"

She let out a deep breathe and then walked over laying some papers down on my desk. "You should really work on your aim if you're trying to kill anyone like that."

I raised my studded eyebrow and then crossed my legs letting out a small chuckle. "Oh Vega, if I wanted to kill you, I could've. I could've easily hit right in your chest." I said and then got up out of my chair, walking around her. "I can show you if you'd like." I smirked and leaned down next to her ear. "I could hit you right in between your collarbones too." I whispered.

Tori sucked in a breathe and looked at me, her eyes running over my face and down to my lips. I licked my lips and then bit my bottom one. The brunette let out a soft moan and then leaned over, and I quickly pressed my finger to her lip and curved my lips up into a grin. "Nu uh," I chuckled.

Vega and I have been a thing for awhile now. It's kind of funny how it happened. It only happened a couple weeks ago. Christmas break was happening and Sikowitz assigned me and her to a project. A film project about anything we wanted as long as it was decent and more than ten minutes long. So Vega and me went to each other's house a couple times and then one night.. I got into her head.

"Vega, you suck at this." I groaned as she tried making a plot for the film.

Tori glared at me and then threw the pen at me. I caught it and smirked knowing I was getting under her skin. "Then you do it! All you've been doing is sitting there anyways!" She said standing up.

I hummed and then put the pen in between my teeth, giving her a pout. "Oh, I'm making little Vega mad." I said and then stood up. "I'm getting on her nerves. How rude of me." I said and then started walking towards her.

Tori watched me and gave me a death stare. "Why do you like messing me with so much? I just want to do the stupid project!"

I raised my eyebrow and then crossed my arms. "I don't know, why do I like messing with you so much? It couldn't be because it gives me great pleasure." I smirked.

"You do it for your own pleasure." Tori said and then she shook her head, grabbing the papers and then quickly looked back at me, standing up and rolling the papers in a tube while thinking. "You get pleasure from picking on me." She said like it was such an amazing thing.

I gave her a confused look and then chuckled. "Vega, I get pleasure from anything I cause. If it's pain, hurt, a disaster-"

"No," She said cutting me off. "Why do you get pleasure from it? What makes you feel so good? How does it?"

I was a little taken back by her question and looked at her for a moment before shrugging. "I like seeing people in pain."

"How does me in pain make you feel?" She asked and crossed her arms in curiosity.

I looked at her for a moment and then walked back to the couch. "Pleasure." I repeated not wanting to answer her questions no longer.

Tori then put the papers back down on the table before sitting next to me. "How does that pleasure you?" She asked.