chapter 3

Everyone ran towards the poolside hearing anjali's cry. They too rooted at their spot seeing the scene before them.

Arnav who was sitting in the poolside with his Kushi in his arms gazing at the stars was startled by his di's shout. He tightened his hold on Kushi.

Arnav reaction made his family go all numb they felt like they froze at spot. Arnav looked like a scared kid who was afraid of loosing his precious possession.

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THAT DAY

That one day that one day changed their whole world upside down.

The day which is cause of all this misery.

Arnav and Kushi were all happy in their married life so as family. Everything was just perfect. Anjali too came out of shyam's betrayal. Shanthivan was filled with happiness and laughter.

But something happened to put a full stop to their happiness. Shyam had escaped from jail and met a person. He gave that man a handful of money. And said listen there should not be any mistake this time bring her to me. The man left to finish his work."

I will not leave you kushiji. You played with my feelings, now you have to pay for it he grinned evilly.

Otherside Arnav took Kushi for a lunch date. They were driving back home. Kushi was enjoying her view through open window.

Arnavji stop the car.... she almost screamed.

He pulled the brake at instant.

What happened kushi he asked with concern wondering what made her scream like that.

Arnavji woh she pointed a panni puri stall other side of the road. He sighed.

Kushi for this you screamed like that. It's good there no vehicle behind us otherwise it would have crashed on us.

Sorry Arnavji she said with a sheepish smile.

He shook his head muttering pagal.

Wait, I will bring you them. He said removing his seat belt.

No Arnavji, I will buy myself you wait here. She removed her seat belt and was literally ran on the road.

Kushi careful he shouted seeing her antics.

Arnav phone rang gaining his attention who was lost in his wife. He frowned seeing the caller ID.

Commissioner......

He attended the call.

Hello Mr. Raizada

Yes speaking

Sir where are you now

I'm on the way to home

The commissioner was saying something but he couldn't hear him due to the vehicles sound. So got down walked some distance turned his back to the road.

Yes what were you saying.

Mr. Raizada shyam had escaped

What....he was shocked hearing the news. What are you saying? how could this happen? Can't you be careful dammit.

Mr. Raizada listen

Say he gritted his teeth in irritation.

We came to know that he escaped and met someone and paid him for some work. We are tracing him. We will catch him soon. I called to alert you.

The word alert alarmed him. His first thought was Kushi.

He turned back and started look for her.

When he spotted her his world froze.

A white scoda which was speeding in her way just turned at the nick of time from hitting her.

He left a loud cry

KUSHI.............................

**********

Can you guess something? if yes then comment me if not keep guessing. And Haan don't forget to vote and comment(about the update) even if you don't guess anything.

Thanks for reading. Bye, take care, love you.