I was taken aback from his question. "Are you stupid?" I asked. Why would he invite me into skipping class when he knows that I couldn't even handle a tardy?

"No," He replied. "But you're coming with me, anyway."

"Excuse me but you can't force me," I said with my chin up.

"Shut up," he sat as he opened his arms and grabbed me into a hug while he made me lay back on the bed.

Just go with him, my brain said.

I was surprised that neither my conscience or heart didn't say anything. But a small part of me was worrying.

"Don't worry," Seth mumbled sleepily. "Headmistress won't kill you."

"How'd you know?" I questioned, smiling. Idiot, of course she wouldn't.

He shrugged lazily. "Because she's my aunt?"

"What are we going to do for the day? Just like this?" I asked.

I felt his head move and I looked up at him. He was looking at me with a smirk. "Well if you want more activities on the bed, then your wish is my command." He said, winking at the end.

I felt my cheeks burn. "Tha... that's not what I meant."

He let out a slow, lazy chuckle. "Virgin."

If I wasn't still mesmerized by his chuckle, I could've slapped him for calling me that.

"Shut up," came out my lame reply.

He shook his head. "Not gonna happen, virgin."

I couldn't do anything. Especially because I was half out of the world because of his groggy-slash-slow-slash-lazy-slash-sexy morning style of talking.

Oh lala.

"Seth, seriously, what are we going to do?" I asked again.

"Oh, just hang out. Chill around. Date." He said.

"Date?" I repeated questioningly.

"Friendly." He cleared.

"Duh, what else." I muttered.

"Then why did you react like that?"

"Because 'date' is not the appropriate term for this." I replied.

"Then what do you think is the right term for this?" He looked down at me again.

"Sinning," I said, grinning at him.

"Oh, I see little good girl has gone baaaaaaad," he teased.

"You forced me," I stated.

"And you just proved that I am pure temptation." He said, propping his elbow up and he rested his head on his hand. "Can't hold back, babe?"

"You sure got me," I said seducingly, looking him in the eye, playing along.

"Ohhhhh," he groaned as he fell back into the bed. "Stop doing that, will you?"

I smirked and pushed my body up so my face could be near his. "Can't hold back, babe?" I whispered in his ear. Ha, eat your words, idiot.

"Don't test me, Thea." He warned, turning away from my face.

"Test you? How?" I asked, putting my face really close to his that I was actually breathing on his cheek.

Suddenly, he rapidly turned his face towards me. I quickly realized what he was about to do and tried to turn away from him. But before I could, I felt a pair of lips pressed on mine for a second.