Phazel Goes Canon

HEY. 

ENJOY.

I'M FEELING EDGY.

LISTENING TO P!ATD, SO WATCH OUT.

Girls love girls and boys!!

Soz.

ENJOY!

(y/n)'s POV

"Wake up!" I glance up with sleepy eyes at a flustered Hazel. She looks rather distraught.

"Wha? ARE WE LATE?!" I asked. I started to go into panic mode, sitting up.

"No, no. I have to talk to you about something." Hazel asked. I glanced over at the clock, but I didn't bother even reading it. It would just make me depressed. Memories of Dan and I listening to the pianist flooded into my brain and I cringed. Why can't I be more normal?

"Okay, okay so this is huge so be cool." Hazel said, planting herself on my bed. I nodded for her to continue.

"So you obviously are aware of my crush on Phil, correct?" she asked. I nodded, a smile sneaking it's way onto my lips.

"Okay, so last night when you left I was considering going to check on you so I ran into him in the hall. He was really embarrassed about it too." Hazel said, squealing quietly. "So we started talking about you, sorry, and he almost kissed me." Hazel said. I opened my mouth in a wide 'o' shape and she nodded.

"Really?" I asked. I was beyond happy for Hazel right now.

"Yeah, we were sat in 2 chairs and his arm was on the back of my chair and when we ran out of conversation we kind of just stared at each other. The he just starts leaning towards me, but Joe showed up." she said.

"Well, what are you doing here?! Go kiss him damn it! I've been waiting for this since forever!" I said.

"What? NO!" she said, shaking her head.

"Ugh, you suck." I grumbled, hopping out of bed to get dressed.

"Thanks." She said. I noticed she was already dressed so the shower was free for me. I grinned and hopped in the shower, humming to P!ATD as I did. I got dressed, switching to This Is Gospel as I did my make up and hair.

 I got dressed, switching to This Is Gospel as I did my make up and hair

I slipped on my white converse starting to sing the lyrics to the song

"They haven't seen the best of us yet." I sang and headed out into the main room.

"If you love me let me GOOOOOOOOOO!" I sang, holding an invisible microphone. I opened my eyes to see Hazel holding in laughter. I looked to her left to see Dan and Phil sat there.

"Well...hello there." I said, smiling awkwardly. My face turned a bright red and Hazel burst out laughing. "Shut up, my singing is great." I said, rolling my eyes. I started packing up my purse.

"Oh yeah, really good average emo teenager." Hazel said.

"You know it!" I said. Phil let out a snort and I realized he was actually here.

"Hey, Dan do you mind inspecting the hallway with me?" I asked. Hazel looked at me as well as Dan.

"What?" he asked.

"You know. THE HALLWAY." I said. He seemed to pick up on my hint and followed me outside.

"Sorry, I had to get them to talk to each other." I said, glancing nervously at the door.

"Oh, she must have told you about the whole..." Dan said. I nodded and leaned against the door.

"So, what's good with you?" I asked. He shrugged and looked at the floor. "Riveting." I said. He smirked at me and I winked.

"OH MY GOD! My eyelids have a mind of their own!" I said, covering my eyes. He laughed.

"Trust me. I know the struggle." he said. I remembered he had done a video about it himself. I felt my face start to redden.

"So, what are you doing today?" Dan asked. 

"Meet and greet first then our show." I said. He nodded and I glanced at my clock. "Okay, they will make us late so let's break it up." I said. Dan stopped me.

"I liked your singing by the way." he said. I smirked. 

"I am pretty good." I said. He laughed and nudged me. I pulled open the door to see them kissing.

OR COURSE

"JESUS. MY INNOCENT EYES!" I screeched and they scrambled away from each other. "That didn't take much. FINALLY." I said, ushering them outside. We started walking and I noticed Phazel was struggling.

"Oh just hold hands damn it!" I said. Both their faces went red, but Hazel shrugged and grasped his hand.

"Cute." I said to Dan. He nodded. We all fell silent.

"So you like Panic! at the Disco?" Dan asked.

"Oh for the love of God let it go!" I screamed, a smile on my face.

"Make me." Dan countered.

"What are you, 4?" I asked.

"4 and a half. I'm a big boy now." he replied. I laughed and shook my head as he face palmed.

"That was great, thanks for that." I said. He pouted and I smirked. Phazel, who had somehow made it way ahead of us waved to us. I grasped Dan's wrist, yanking him along.

"Are you making me run?" he called. I nodded and he groaned, causing me to laugh. Phil and Hazel climbed into the normal seat and Dan and I took the opposite facing seat. The car ride was mostly silent except for Phazel's odd conversations about animals and such. I sat rather close to Dan and watched out the window as we drove past. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Dan scrolling through Twitter. He passed numerous YouTubers and I noticed he passed my tweet.

MY TWEET. 

It was already liked on his screen and I smiled, returning my gaze out the window.

CUTE.

Sorry it was so short.

Stay awesome!

~Calymari